Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would just suggest "Saving Grace" as a very good film.
Or of course "the Witches of Eastwick". Best.film.ever.
Jack NICHOLSON is the actor in that film. Bet she's never even heard of it x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Burberry scarf would look lovely with that outfit.

She’s doing a huge tit tonight, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I really hate the way she uses her sobriety as a weapon. I hate the way she uses AA as a shield.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
What the duck is she mithering on about.

I've never known someone have 6 months notice on going into a rented place which poses the questions...

- Does it belong to Daddy or a friend/family friend?
- Has Big Dave helped her out and bought her a flat?
- What the hell is a pumble?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
What the duck is she mithering on about.

I've never known someone have 6 months notice on going into a rented place which poses the questions...

- Does it belong to Daddy or a friend/family friend?
- Has Big Dave helped her out and bought her a flat?
- What the hell is a pumble?
I feel like paying for a land registry search of the shifty bungalow but I have probably triangled the wrong one so that would end in disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just when you think her style can’t get any worse…

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a massive fan of the check, but not these and certainly not in that outfit. LJC I have never seen trousers adding a pop of colour and the rest of the outfit being so dull. They also don’t fit her, or are really cheap and ill fitting.
That jacket must be absolutely honking. How bloody long has she had it and how often has it had an outing over multiple layers of 'fashion' . You can't wash pleather and fabric mixes that well or often i wouldnt have thought.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah. She's on her way to the safest, homeliest home she's ever lived in EVER. Again 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So she's got 6 months to move, and she's deffo moving into a 1 bed flat? I don't know Southend (I have been there a couple of times and actually love it - compared to Blackpool and Rhyl which are the working class holiday destinations of choice where I live) but I would be looking at the rental market and seeing what I could afford - there must be 2 beds that are affordable to her, even if they're outside her preferred area. I'm convinced she's got somewhere lined up that's either a) family adjacent or b) not strictly a 1 bed flat in the sense that her bungalow is not strictly a bungalow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Still begging you absolute 🛎🔚. You can't actually escape all your own words. Maybe should have listened when people close to you begged you to step away from Twitter and take a break, still yakking on though are
My first post! Discovered you all in 2020 when Jack was visiting the lovely independent restaurant Dishoom but couldn’t keep up with her chaos. It’s summer holidays so I’ve managed a quick scroll of most of the recaps and am finally up to date.

HOW can she expect anyone to believe this?!
Yep, what a load of bollocks. There go my eyeballs, rolling out of my sockets and trundling off in a furious fugue of outrage 🎩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.