Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I can and yes they did - but he ignored them on that as he doesn't 'get' social media - it was her IRL drama that made him end things!
Oooooh, ooooh. Did they go to Venice together? And Liverpool? And did he buy SB a Lego flower and Jack the earrings???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number.
Yeah, for a peacefull and low-drama life, you would opt out of Jack Monroe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sorry it’s a Sun article but Doodle is on this list! Is that what Content is? Apparently this vet thinks they’re excitable and rarely sit still. Require a lot of training! Oh, they also get lots of ear infections! Cost a lot to groom to! No wonder she did her beg blog!
I always thought goldendoodles were a variation on cockapoos, but I saw an adult one in real life recently and it was huge! It was adorable but almost knocked me over and I’m no small arthritic pixie.

Ah, Harold was Essex city worker level rich. Makes sense. No wonder she was so giddy and desperate to get knocked up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Will she advise watering down the marmite to stretch it out further? Mix it with the hoop juice to make a cocktail?
Absolutely. Marmite can also be spread straight onto a hot baking tray to heat your bed up and the ingredients act as an insulator to help keep the baking tray warmer for a few minutes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oooooh, ooooh. Did they go to Venice together? And Liverpool? And did he buy SB a Lego flower and Jack the earrings???
Just asked! (She's getting sick of me now 🤣 Venice yes, and Dordrecht - a chaos there which I'm not allowed to say what happened was the straw that broke the camels back) not sure about the others!

ETA he paid for both trips so they weren't funded by patreon!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 157
Genuinely heartbreaking about SB. That poor kid. She’s a monster.

Agree with @moldwarp - extremely funny that she lied about NotHarold’s occupation and explains why she’s been going harder than usual after “capitalist pigs” lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Fraus...sorry to derail but I have MAJOR gossip (though I can't share too much sadly, she said I could share some but gotta redact a bit due to potential 🔺️) Am in the office today and was just having my morning grunk, one of my colleagues came over and said 'oh are you on tattle? I don't have an account but stalk a few essex based threads like Lauren Goodger...who do you look at?' Told her Jack and also to join us in F&D...her response - oh my **** knows her ex's brother well! Asked which ex....it's only Harold! His name is not in fact Harold which I was highly disappointed about. They met during the eyeshadow thirst trap period but not in AA, although he is teetotal. He is apparently a lovely but very naive man in his personal life (and she confirmed he is very tall) and was totally taken in by her, he is indeed not on social media and had no idea who she was before meeting. He does not work in a shop like she claimed, he works in the city in a rather high powered job and comes from a £££ family. He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number. She told me more but alas it is too 🔺️ so I can't share. But basically she was lovely at first but when revealed her true colours he scarpered.
Oooh la la now this is proper ☕ and confirms what many of us believe to be the truth about Jack‘s real-life personality. Oh Blue Ticks and her Squig Stans if only you knew, though if they opened their eyes even slightly at the way she is currently unravelling, it’s all there in plain sight. Do believe one day she will do something so bad to someone, they will publicly spill the truth about her, and it‘s noticeable how many more are starting to wake up to the inconsistency of her words and behaviour. Honestly believe the coming cost of living crisis will expose her even further, tick tock.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
1. Remove the lightbulbs
2. Replace with garden solar lamps
3. Complain, rinse, repeat

170A0B14-FF39-4CB1-89C5-B161584E6565.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Hi Fraus. Really crappy day at work so just catching up.
Apologies if this has been addressed because I'm nearly a thread behind.
Mr Moo is a retired barrister and Civil Servant. I only mention this because I've been shouting tit about Jack for 2 and a half years and he has just politely nodded until now. I started saying the 'don't pay' nonsense and Mr Moo went absolutely ballistic.
Apparently if you 'don't pay' on October 1st like Jack is advising the squiggles to do, this is what will happen...
Energy companies are preparing for this. Morons like Monroe (direct quote from Mr Moo) are going to get people arrested. The energy companies could survive for years with absolutely everyone not paying their bills. They can literally flick a switch and everyone would be without anything.
If people cancel their DD then there would be a month or so grace period. Then they would go to court. They would, by force, install meters. They do have to go to court for these warrants, but they are issued in their thousands by one signature of a magistrate.
The resident is then subject to the much higher rate of payments and are not able to apply for any deals and therefore is always going to be worse off.
If the resident still refuses to pay, the energy company can apply for a summons to magistrate court for non payment of a court ordered sanction. If the resident refuses to attend, a fine will be awarded to the energy company in their absence. If the resident doesn't pay the fine they are defying a court order, which is a criminal offence.
They will be summoned to court under bail conditions. Failure to appear will be a criminal offence and an arrest warrant will be issued. Police will enforce the order and visit the resident at last known address and arrest the resident.
Resident will appear in court under arrest(therefore in cells and under remand) and will be questioned as to why they haven't complied. If they say 'well some random on the Internet told me I didn't have to pay by way of protest ' the Magistrate will almost certainly apply a sentence of prison in lieu of fines not paid.
Resident will now have a CRIMINAL record and that is not even the start of how much their credit score is fucked up.

(Apologies for terrible grammar and any inaccuracies but I was typing Mr Moo's words as he was rage shouting them. )
Great post!

Also love the image of @MooBelle typing furiously while husband was rage shouting 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Amazing tea @Jay-cloth Cow !!
Would help explain the disgusting blog post (and chapeau to the fraus who figured out it was in part targeted at someone in particular) - in Jacks head her future was secure with Harold and this ‘betrayal’ meant attempting a BIG guilt trip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Very telling how a career in the City didn’t fit with Jacks poverty cosplay so she translated it into “works in a little shop”.

ah yes, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, HSBC…those well known “little shops”
But she can’t lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.