Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so obsessed with that man that she is trying to come in with one pot meals 2weeks before his new one pot cookbook and tv show drop.

Reactions: 42
I don't know what the weather is like in Sarfend today but it's hotter than Satan's hole here. A black pudding, bacon and macaroni cheese bake is exactly what I'd want to eat 😳.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Just asked! (She's getting sick of me now 🤣 Venice yes, and Dordrecht - a chaos there which I'm not allowed to say what happened was the straw that broke the camels back) not sure about the others!

ETA he paid for both trips so they weren't funded by patreon!
Please thank her so very much. She's an Honorary Frau now. 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is any one working on a new thread?

I could give it a go but will probably duck it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why do all her meals look so oily? There doesn't seem to be a lot of oil in the recipe but it is so weirdly greasy in the photo.

Reactions: 26
Unlike many of her other creations this comes in at a reasonable 509 calories per portion. although with only 50g kale/spinach that's not even 1/4 of your 5 a day, so you're not exactly sneaking a whole lot in...

Reactions: 24
I don't know what the weather is like in Sarfend today but it's hotter than Satan's hole here. A black pudding, bacon and macaroni cheese bake is exactly what I'd want to eat 😳.
Im just back from being on a boat. Husband is taking us for a curry later, was planned weeks ago. Not sure i wanna in this heat. 😭

Reactions: 19
Bacon, black pudding and cheese? Well that's your yearly salt intake right there, not great for anyone who has had heart attacks for instance.
hate to sound like I’m defending her, but Cafe Andaluz does (or did back in the day) a great black pudding and chorizo tapas dish, iirc with spinach. But addition of pasta and cheese is a bit icky.

Reactions: 17
I now see that she didn’t put her name on the Del Monte tins. Sorry for forensically getting this granular detail incorrect on my earlier post.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.