Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is a prime example of 'wherever you go, there you are'. She can put on the cloak of poverty campaigner, energy law expert, person with illness or whatever else she's done, but at the end of the day she's just a not very good food blogger who got lucky with some media attention over a decade ago when blogging was at its absolute peak and hasn't kept up with how that industry has evolved.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
STOP SENDING HAROLD ABUSE YOU SH1TTER!
Seriously you can imagine her doing this can't you? I bet she tries every manipulative, gas lighting, abusive technique in the narc repertoire. Narcs only tend to leave you alone when they're otherwise occupied as well, alternative supply. So until she finds someone new she'll probably keep on to him 😕. I had to change my phone number last year for a similar situation, except this was a male narc friend that wouldn't leave me alone. I had the works, threats of suicide , attempts to blackmail me by threatening to spread rumours etc. Ugh. Was horrific. Feel for you Not Harold!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Now we know why she thought she could get a half million mortgage. What an absolute bunny boiler to be planning to jointly buy a home unbeknownst to the guy you’ve been with for four months.

Chapeau, on your escape, Harold. Change that number, lance the boil, drain the pus.

JCC can you say if the family informed him of her social media psycho-dom?
That adds support to my own pet theory that LJC had the crappy bungalow sprung on her as a "lovely surprise". Poor Harold, I'm glad he got off his mark early on and tbh he probably should block her number/change his because I suspect she won't leave him alone until she finds someone else, which could be ages. Her sense of entitlement is really out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Thank you @Jay-cloth Cow for the awesome gossip!

How ironic it is that Jack “No capitalist bone in her body” Monroe was with a guy who worked in the City! (No shade on City workers it’s 15% of UK GDP but it’s her hypocrisy that’s hilarious).

Losing access to that sweet sweet kerching must’ve hurt her so bad.

the post break up abuse is horrible but not surprising to me, there is more than a whiff of the Alice evans about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Sorry it’s a Sun article but Doodle is on this list! Is that what Content is? Apparently this vet thinks they’re excitable and rarely sit still. Require a lot of training! Oh, they also get lots of ear infections! Cost a lot to groom to! No wonder she did her beg blog!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I've only just stumbled across this thread 😅 this is the next hours worth of reading.
Welcome, you may need to set aside more than an hour though, the Monroeverse is one hell of a rabbit hole.

I’m glad Harold has a well paying job. When the expensive earrings and mini breaks appeared I did wonder if poor old Harold was dipping into his savings to keep Jack happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
all for people taking a stand but I really like being invited on the telly and I’m scared they’ll blacklist me if I support this.
I haven't looked into the Don't Pay payment strike so I have no idea how/if it will work, but this is the same thing she did with the 'power off' campaign. She didn't mention them but claimed that nobody used any power after 10pm anyway, so it would be pointless. She just loves shitting on other people's efforts to organise, acting like she knows best and that anybody else trying to do anything are somehow misguided.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
marmite crumpets 🥴 sounds like this should be a difficult recipe to follow. She should leave struggling families well alone and just target the student population
150 Grifty Tips for Students with the Munchies (who don’t care what they eat)

Also, loving the Not Harold tea. Worked in the city? Fancy. No wonder he could afford such a big car and she was on such a high, dreaming big! Well done on the big escape NH!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@Jay-cloth Cow my day is MADE, can we find out if the brother really was ~accidentally~ nuzzled by mack jonroe? 😂

(344x a day ‘hello mack jonroe’ pops into my head and i need to stifle a laugh, i love it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 66
marmite crumpets 🥴 sounds like this should be a difficult recipe to follow. She should leave struggling families well alone and just target the student population
150 Grifty Tips for Students with the Munchies (who don’t care what they eat)

Also, loving the Not Harold tea. Worked in the city? Fancy. No wonder he could afford such a big car and she was on such a high, dreaming big! Well done on the big escape NH!!!
Will she advise watering down the marmite to stretch it out further? Mix it with the hoop juice to make a cocktail?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Very telling how a career in the City didn’t fit with Jacks poverty cosplay so she translated it into “works in a little shop”.

ah yes, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, HSBC…those well known “little shops”

• Haha
Reactions: 117
Seriously you can imagine her doing this can't you? I bet she tries every manipulative, gas lighting, abusive technique in the narc repertoire. Narcs only tend to leave you alone when they're otherwise occupied as well, alternative supply. So until she finds someone new she'll probably keep on to him 😕. I had to change my phone number last year for a similar situation, except this was a male narc friend that wouldn't leave me alone. I had the works, threats of suicide , attempts to blackmail me by threatening to spread rumours etc. Ugh. Was horrific. Feel for you Not Harold!
We see how she reacts to mild criticism or even questioning. Can you imagine how she deals with rejection- I don't even mean just the big rejection, like getting dumped but small things that are mild disappointments like your partner doesn't want to go to something you'd asked them to are busy etc. Totally agree on how she'll react- she's essentially trying to bully him into coming back. Get her blocked Harold and act like she no longer exists, except for avoidance purposes (consider Asda off limits).

Sorry you had a narc situation. They really are insufferable at best and dangerous at worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Very telling how a career in the City didn’t fit with Jacks poverty cosplay so she translated it into “works in a little shop”.

ah yes, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, HSBC…those well known “little shops”
Why you lie?
Harold fly

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.