Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus...sorry to derail but I have MAJOR gossip (though I can't share too much sadly, she said I could share some but gotta redact a bit due to potential 🔺️) Am in the office today and was just having my morning grunk, one of my colleagues came over and said 'oh are you on tattle? I don't have an account but stalk a few essex based threads like Lauren Goodger...who do you look at?' Told her Jack and also to join us in F&D...her response - oh my **** knows her ex's brother well! Asked which ex....it's only Harold! His name is not in fact Harold which I was highly disappointed about. They met during the eyeshadow thirst trap period but not in AA, although he is teetotal. He is apparently a lovely but very naive man in his personal life (and she confirmed he is very tall) and was totally taken in by her, he is indeed not on social media and had no idea who she was before meeting. He does not work in a shop like she claimed, he works in the city in a rather high powered job and comes from a £££ family. He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number. She told me more but alas it is too 🔺️ so I can't share. But basically she was lovely at first but when revealed her true colours he scarpered.
Why oh why am I not surprised. I hope he gets the police involved. She is poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Fraus...sorry to derail but I have MAJOR gossip (though I can't share too much sadly, she said I could share some but gotta redact a bit due to potential 🔺️) Am in the office today and was just having my morning grunk, one of my colleagues came over and said 'oh are you on tattle? I don't have an account but stalk a few essex based threads like Lauren Goodger...who do you look at?' Told her Jack and also to join us in F&D...her response - oh my **** knows her ex's brother well! Asked which ex....it's only Harold! His name is not in fact Harold which I was highly disappointed about. They met during the eyeshadow thirst trap period but not in AA, although he is teetotal. He is apparently a lovely but very naive man in his personal life (and she confirmed he is very tall) and was totally taken in by her, he is indeed not on social media and had no idea who she was before meeting. He does not work in a shop like she claimed, he works in the city in a rather high powered job and comes from a £££ family. He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number. She told me more but alas it is too 🔺️ so I can't share. But basically she was lovely at first but when revealed her true colours he scarpered.
This is amazing and very sad. I hope he finds someone who will treasure him x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
All the tweets giving duff advice on energy bills seem to have gone?

Hoops I made a mistake. Still up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Poor Harold. That is awful. I'm proud of him for escaping.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Harold, may you remain fleet of foot, and prosper. Lucky escape; she'd have run through your money in no time leaving you with nothing to pay for the therapy sessions you'd have needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
All the tweets giving duff advice on energy bills seem to have gone?
Well it’s not Shabath any longer. She might’ve gotten some pro bono advice 😂

if anyone that knows Harold in real life reads here - we love you man and we feel for you

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Poor Harold, joining the trail of devastation left behind her.
I imagine the fact he didn't know who she was was a mixed blessing for Jack. On the one hand he wasn't already a cult member so didn't put her on the poverty saviour pedestal, but on the other she could tell him any old bull.

Wonder if she's worried he'll spill tea?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I've only just stumbled across this thread 😅 this is the next hours worth of reading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
@Jay-cloth Cow you are the MVF today! ( most valuable Frau). As a thank(space)you I'll ping over some Tim-Tams. I'll send two packs so one lands on each of your horns. Mwah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Well this is some hot morning tea! ☕
I bet she's absolutely raging if Not Harold was well off financially. So that's why she was rushing ahead with mortgage plans and baby hints. No wonder we have a spate of epic tin rattles now! Well done him on getting away early on.

• Heart
Reactions: 128
STOP SENDING HAROLD ABUSE YOU SH1TTER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Poor Harold, joining the trail of devastation left behind her.
I imagine the fact he didn't know who she was was a mixed blessing for Jack. On the one hand he wasn't already a cult member so didn't put her on the poverty saviour pedestal, but on the other she could tell him any old bull.

Wonder if she's worried he'll spill tea?
Tbh from what my colleague said he doesn't sound like the type to do so, he just wants to move on with his life Jack free. Just asked if I can share this and she said it's fine to do so - he got quite close to SB who is a lovely boy (and is with Jack more than we thought although he does live with his dad) his only regret about ending things is that he won't see him anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 158
I think during the final final final edits there was a picture of her wall of chaos with the recipe names. Someone should post it because they sounded insane.
27th June 2021
Screenshot_20220810-090039_Twitter.jpg

20220810_090010.jpg

(Sorry for posting this in the middle of a massive tea spill. I'm up to date now 😳)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Tbh from what my colleague said he doesn't sound like the type to do so, he just wants to move on with his life Jack free. Just asked if I can share this and she said it's fine to do so - he got quite close to SB who is a lovely boy (and is with Jack more than we thought although he does live with his dad) his only regret about ending things is that he won't see him anymore.
For his sake, I hope SBs time with his mother decreases. I feel fairly sure it will as he becomes a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
He does not work in a shop like she claimed, he works in the city in a rather high powered job and comes from a £££ family.
Now we know why she thought she could get a half million mortgage. What an absolute bunny boiler to be planning to jointly buy a home unbeknownst to the guy you’ve been with for four months.

Chapeau, on your escape, Harold. Change that number, lance the boil, drain the pus.

JCC can you say if the family informed him of her social media psycho-dom?

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I don’t understand why you’d need to wash the sauce off? I make a sausage casserole that uses beans and chopped tomatoes and it mixes just fine. You can buy beans without sauce anyway! There’s a maximum of two portions in that recipe let’s be honest.
Nobody does.
Including the genius 😁 that wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now we know why she thought she could get a half million mortgage. What an absolute bunny boiler to be planning to jointly buy a home unbeknownst to the guy you’ve been with for four months.

Chapeau, on your escape, Harold. Change that number, lance the boil, drain the pus.

JCC can you say if the family informed him of her social media psycho-dom?
Yes I can and yes they did - but he ignored them on that as he doesn't 'get' social media - it was her IRL drama that made him end things!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.