Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone wondering why MN isn’t deleting that thread, Justine Roberts, who owns the site, is married to Ian Katz, head of content for C4.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I've just woken up from a dino nap and there's ANOTHER new thread!? I'm never going to catch up.

Anyway, she's just retweeted her "feeding, bleeping or funding" tweet 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
WHY HAS THERE BEEN THE BEST CHAOS SINCE THREAD 31 IN MY BUSIEST WEEK OF WORK IN YEARS?! as you were fraus...and molly...you are my hero whoever you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
To be fair, Jack could solve the childhood obesity crisis because no kid in the land is going to eat her slop. Of course, it does open up other issues, but hey, at least nobody is eating chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Surprised we haven't had Jack's hot take on the interest rate rise and forecasters saying inflation is going to reach 13% in the autumn yet. That would be a nice distraction technique for her.
She is BUSY. Clearly 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"They use them as places to harbour all of the trimmings and ugly things that you absolutely wouldn’t buy from a supermarket shelf in their natural state (testicles, eyeballs, horse, chicken pumped with water and bread full of chemicals, and sweeteners that are used as a chemical weapon in some quantities) "

A bit like the sausages you feed your son, you grifting stinkapple.
BIB ⚰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.