Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been putting my (sleeping) baby down for 45 minutes+ to avoid speaking to my husband. I'm on 2% battery having been on this all day. TOO MUCH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Ok. That seals it.

Molly has had this in the works for months, and the way she's rolling it out is delicious.

Any bets on what she's got coming tomorrow? :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I don't really get twitter. But even I can see it's bloody carnage out there in the hellsite!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've been putting my (sleeping) baby down for 45 minutes+ to avoid speaking to my husband. I'm on 2% battery having been on this all day. TOO MUCH.
Hahah! I did the same. Baby cucumber sleep on my chest whilst husband was clearing up dinner etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ok. That seals it.

Molly has had this in the works for months, and the way she's rolling it out is delicious.

Grenfell? The tweets showing Jack was planning to downsize to save for a house deposit weeks ago.

Reactions: 30
Ok. That seals it.

Who ever it is, they are going tit or bust.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok. That seals it.

Do you think she has them scheduled? So even if Jack tracks her down and kidnaps her, they keep appearing?
She's the only person I've ever set up tweet alerts for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Remember that other failed project that just disappeared without a mention ever again, healthyonabootstrap?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.