Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my middle child was 2, she drew all over the wall whilst I was out of the room, for all of 90 seconds.

She stood there, grinning ear to ear, covered in felt tip, and promptly told me that her cousin had done it.

The cousin was an 8 week old baby that could barely hold its own head up, who I was babysitting whilst my sister was at a medical appointment.

I’d believe that lie before I believe a word Jack Monroe says.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Jack Monroe, make your patreon earnings public.
If you or one of your monkeys are here, I’d love to hear the objection?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Molly could mention that in each of the ‘perks’ of paying Jack each month is discount codes for use on her website.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Too many people are asking for transparency around the Patreon income now. If she still doesn't make it public (all the creators I support do it as a matter of course) there can only be one explanation...

AB916699-CA4A-4058-AF44-32E5EEABBA65.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.