Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s bothering to try to defend herself. Unless she’s willing to do the right thing and make her “earnings” transparent, all she can do is nitpick little half-defences of certain things which just makes her look doubly disingenuous. She’d be better off keeping quiet and distracting herself by playing with Content (remember your dog, Jack) and going to AA meetings (remember those Jack?). But she just can’t keep herself off Twitter.
She will be desperately trying to fashion a snide version of the Patreon page with a pretend figure on the bottom like they did with the teemill bank transfers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
what a roller coaster of a RIDE dear hearts <3
Jack Monroe serial liar, grifting parasite and animal abuser
has had her 'arl arse handed to her on twitter.
Praise the LJC

I had a holiday, a birthday, a holiday birthday and have been grunking
ever since.

Jack Monroe, liar, grifter, parasite, WE see you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I might be simple

Typo of the year!
I'm sure I saw a TV segment where she made her budget lasagne to prove it was cheaper than a ready meal. And I'm sure it contained the oil and flour horse spunk sauce, looked awful and wasn't actually that much cheaper 🤔.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Mummy had a tidy up.

Wheres her family, this chaos is all over SM. If she was my daughter, she’d be bundled into the car and home never mind what she’d did. If she wouldn’t come, I’d be there with her whether she wanted me or not.
She needs professional help and they need to help her get it.
Is this how middle class families behave? I honestly don’t know. I do know this isn’t how my family behaves.
It’s a wonder. Where did her family and friends think her money was coming from ?
Odd.

Reactions: 32
I still haven't processed Jack being busted tbh. Her departure/the Pumble thread/the Venice reveal feels like yesterday!
Tender One, I'm still trying to process the dervish of cold rage, Iqbal, the copulating butterflies and Harold. I'm in a complete state of shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

But it isn't the original.
" Reblogged – as what was supposed to be a frustration at the ready meal industry didn’t seem to come across that way to all of my readers – and I apologise if anyone was offended. "
The original is bleeping offensive (“I can make you thinner, but would you be willing to learn?”) and dripping with contempt for the working class. And this supposed “edited version” isn’t much better. “Before I started mashing canned beans into burgers and spicing them into chillies” - what the heck does that mean? How do you “spice” beans into anything? Is “spice” a verb now?

Anyway, the whole thing is dripping with Edwardian contempt for the feckless poor. She clearly thinks she does poverty soooo much better than the actual Poors.

I’m starting to wonder if Jack’s vocal hatred for Jacob Rees Mogg is actually just a form of projection.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
My god these socks are working their little socks off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jackofiter ti's tooooo late PAL YOURE FUCKEROOOOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Katie Hopkins did something
similar...she put on 2 stone deliberately, then showed how easily she could lose it, to prove that overweight people were just not trying hard enough.

Jack's the other.. cheek of that arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Detective Jack removes her Raybans to reveal world weary eyes. An official hands her the building plans as she summons her crack team of investigators…

All joking aside she actually wrote this obscene, ghoulish, self aggrandising blog. We’re the victims even buried yet?
It’s horrendous isn’t it… as she was waved through the cordon., random non fire service person from Essex comes to save the day… unlikely.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Tender One, I'm still trying to process the dervish of cold rage, Iqbal, the copulating butterflies and Harold. I'm in a complete state of shock.
Honestly I'm also not over the dog
1659638839925.png

"It was the fuckin' dog... Like the dog was some sorta replacement..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
what a roller coaster of a RIDE dear hearts <3
Jack Monroe serial liar, grifting parasite and animal abuser
has had her 'arl arse handed to her on twitter.
Praise the LJC

I had a holiday, a birthday, a holiday birthday and have been grunking
ever since.

Jack Monroe, liar, grifter, parasite, WE see you!
I predict that by Friday night she’s going to pull the (Big Dave’s) big guns out and pull a whole ‘lights off/coming off twitter to spend time with those that adore me’ blah de f**king blah tripe. And she’ll be incognito for a few weeks. I for one am heartily sick of her self absorbed Mediterranean arse. She’s stealing the voices of ACTUAL working class women. Like the sea hag from ‘The Little Mermaid’. I hope this is the beginning of the end of her and by a few months time she’ll be totally deplatformed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.