Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JACK! It's over. Stop it. The wheels have fallen off your charabanc of lies. You can't keep it limping on any longer.

ALSO - you can NOT write a book on a nokia little brick dumb phone. The sim would have had a little bit of memory but the phone itself is just the hardware. NO ROOM for a book.

Not technologically possible. But Jack's incapable of lying. Really makes you think.
Also , those phones would not have had an app to do it on, they were basic phones with the snake game as the height of sophistication. It’s not like they had a ‘notes’ app. Where Jack, where on this phone did you write this book? Did you send yourself messages with it on, cos I had one of those phones and they had a very small word limit on each text …

Reactions: 26
its a good one for her im suprised its taken her this long to add it to the list
I think more people are openly hostile about CFS/ME than her other ailments, so she's possibly avoided it for that reason.

I too have a friend from school who also suffers with CFS/ME. She could not carry a dog a mile.

Reactions: 40
Didn't we 🔺 that she still had a laptop at this time?
Just found it - mentioned here:

Originally clocked by @MancBee here:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh God! The cringe!!

She *really* can't sing - but, of course, so desperately wants people to tell her that she can...
I will never watch the video, but aren't these the ones who proclaimed her a prophet? They'd be deranged/deluded enough to probably think she can sing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just found it - mentioned here:

Originally clocked by @MancBee here:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear God. She's retweeted her gross "bleeping" rant.

View attachment 1472481
The audacity of her posting a rambling blog about being on the bones of her Mediterranean arse and then telling the very same people her finances are nobody's business. Does EVERY squig have a ~literal~ 3 second memory? Speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Has any heard this. It’s a talk Jack gave and she sings to the poor fuckers. It’s completely bizarre. singing starts at about 37 mins. I didn’t listen to any of the rest tbh
omg she sounds like a pig in tit in this clip. i cannot stand her creepy little high pitched laugh, almost as painful as her singing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
One of the responses to this thread makes excuses for Jack by saying “it’s classic ADHD behaviour”. Hold me back, Frauen, because my Twitter is under my real name and I’ll definitely get fired if I say what I want to to the stupid cow who said it.

Like many other ND posters to this thread, every day I have to work to try and unlearn/overcome some of the crippling beliefs I have about myself after so long undiagnosed. Convince myself I’m not lazy or useless or worse than everyone else. To see Jack’s bone idleness and entitlement ascribed to ADHD makes me rage.
It's incredible. She's not being criticised for ADHD behaviour unless there are a whole subset of people with ADHD who, in answer to the question, when did you first think you had ADHD? Give an answer like " well it was after I set up a massive online begging scam and crashed a limited company I set up"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has any heard this. It’s a talk Jack gave and she sings to the poor fuckers. It’s completely bizarre. singing starts at about 37 mins. I didn’t listen to any of the rest tbh
Oh that’s horrible and hilarious at the same time. Those poor fuckers in the audience. I’d have had to get up and walk out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't she also once claim that when she was due to hand in her first book she literally just gave them her notebook with her scrawled recipes in, because being a poor smol working class urchin, that's how she thought it worked?

It's all bullshit anyway.
Sorry to quote myself like a dick (don't worry, I'm not going to start *tapping signs*) but finally found the receipt.

So...written on her old Nokia, or in her notebook (which was then typed up on computer in her publisher's office)?

Screenshot_20220805-112032_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
It’s like when you’d go into the office the day before you needed to skive off on a sickly, pointedly coughing and looking wan in the kitchen area. Oh I really don’t feel good, but I’m such a brave trooper I came in today…..
Of course none of us have ever committed such behaviour 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can all these amazing tweets go in the media gallery thankyou? I’d do it myself, but I really need to get up and have a shower.

Reactions: 15
JACK! It's over. Stop it. The wheels have fallen off your charabanc of lies. You can't keep it limping on any longer.

ALSO - you can NOT write a book on a nokia little brick dumb phone. The sim would have had a little bit of memory but the phone itself is just the hardware. NO ROOM for a book.

Not technologically possible. But Jack's incapable of lying. Really makes you think.
BiB - thread title? Even if only because i've never seen that c word in my life but its about to become part of my regular vocabulary.

ETA: ignore - it's been said a hundred times already. Chapeau @moldwarp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack finds the only person who will truly understand and writes a new song about it
He left no time to regret
Kept his palate wet
With a range of real food
Me (Jack Monroe) and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on with my VBI

You went back to what you knew
So far removed
From Per Rialto that we walked through
And I, Jack Monroe, tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
Accounts not in the black

Don't you dare troll the VBI
I whined a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to Jack
"I whined a hundred times" = amazing!

Chapeau, tender one x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.