Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 2 minutes in and the biggest Gotcha we could hope for.

When she was in the Fire Service she would "burn CD's on my little Sony Vaio laptop that was like collection of bricks. I've still got it"

So Jack still has the laptop from before the poverty.
But Jack sold everything she owned during the yard sale.
Jack wrote her first book on a Nokia phone because she didn't own a computer.
But I reiterate, Jack still owns the laptop she had before the poverty.

The lies just pour out of her mouth, she just forgets herself when she on a roll.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Just gently stopping by this hellsite to let you know that I've made myself a smoothie bowl for breakfast this morning. No deceased dogs were harmed in the process.

I can't keep up anymore, but whenever I stop by you mithering ninnies make me laugh.

#blessed
Spend a bit longer and you will 🦉and 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back for a listen and only made 2 minutes this time. At this rate it will take me days to get through it.

She was out and proud in the Fire Service she "had epaulettes, a skinhead and everything". Jack even "formed the local Pride group the LGBT group of the Fire Service" she was "gay with a capital G"

Good grief, how did the Gay community ever manage without her campaigning skills? We were clearly all waiting for our saviour Mx Monroe.
Jack is quite clearly the gayest gay of all the gays in gayland. Perhaps this was the crux of the OG trazzers dilemma...
...I mean, how does one wear their pants over a skirt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's 100% been shopped. You can see where the blur tool has been used on the forehead and cheeks, as there is a 'tide' mark encircling her face. The eyes have been tweaked, one iris is bigger than the other, and look just under her chin, that's been sharpened as well as the brambly mice ear another frau pointed out.

Jack ain't just full of claggy porridge and greasy bananas, she's full of tit too.
Nothing will bind your intestines with tit than alot of her cooking.

She could actually patent it as a medical product.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another 2 minutes in and the biggest Gotcha we could hope for.

When she was in the Fire Service she would "burn CD's on my little Sony Vaio laptop that was like collection of bricks. I've still got it"

So Jack still has the laptop from before the poverty.
But Jack sold everything she owned during the yard sale.
Jack wrote her first book on a Nokia phone because she didn't own a computer.
But I reiterate, Jack still owns the laptop she had before the poverty.

The lies just pour out of her mouth, she just forgets herself when she on a roll.
Excellent spot. I used to have a Vaio, it was lovely. Don’t remember it being especially brick like though…

They aren’t cheap though, even second hand.

Searching for “Sony vaio laptop 2008” brings up used ones with prices between £40 odd and £199!

If I was skint I’d have sold that rather than waste time trying to sell used lightbulbs.

Reactions: 38
Kudos to the brave fraus and boys going in for the podcast. Once was enough for me.

Chalk me up to the “boy not there, probably was with dad and he made sure she got the pic she wanted...either by driving round before school or she went to see him off at his dads” gang please!

By the way - there was a lot to take in, and when you are posting here at the same time, things do get missed, but there was definitely A LOT of snot. And I dont remember the laptop story at all. And I feel like I might have.

Reactions: 25
I find the proxy parent comments sooo odd - she mentions it in almost every interview she does, not like it's an off the cuff kind of claim. Is she talking about the kind of older sibling responsibility like watching them for an hour here and there? Or does she mean her parents literally neglected both her and the foster childrens' needs? It's a pretty serious accusation (they still foster, don't they?!) Why does she even talk about this stuff so often? What does it have to do with food writing? Why is she "mining her trauma" for Virgin's ad revenue? Thought she said she wasn't gonna do that anymore? (Forgive all my rhetorical questions, we all know the answers!)
I follow Lydia Bright on Instagram and the way she talks about her foster siblings and her experience of being raised with them is polar opposite to Jack. I don't agree with the amount of freebies the Bright family get, but I think the way they promote fostering and the positive relationships the biological children have with their foster brothers and sisters is really admirable. Fair enough that might not have been Jack's experience, but the language she uses to refer to the foster children and the resentment she seems to hold for the foster children and her parents for fostering is really odd. And to be so seemingly bitter about it, even as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also - why only one bowl of porridge if they both had it, together. Because it’s bollocks, that’s why.

Reactions: 25
I look one look at today’s photo and thought “Wow, that’s filtered to duck. Her skin isn’t usually that colour. Her hair isn’t that colour”. Well imagine my surprise when the opening words of the caption are no filter 🤣

Unless, in Jack’s world, altering a photo isn’t the same as filtering a photo, so she’s actually being 100% honest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't get over how Jack has the brass neck to call her foster siblings feral when she snoogles and snorts her way through a podcast. My dog had better manners than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And I dont remember the laptop story at all. And I feel like I might have.
If you want to hear the lie, it starts at 11 minutes 5 seconds. Well the one about the laptop, there are plenty more.

She has just mentioned that Taylor Swift sings about buying a house. You couldn't make it up. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When you have to say that your photo is unfiltered, doesn't that mean that your other photos ARE? It just wouldn't occur to me to filter my own face on Instagram. My friends know what I look like, my customers don't care what I look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she looks good in this photo and for once is actually wearing something she looks comfortable. Thanks for coming to my TED talk pet.

Also i don't want a pic of her kid but why send a pic at all, why not just say kids first day at big school today. End of. She is trying to get some attention for herself. Poor kid.

Also if she went into the army rocking that hair cut stating its a buzz cut i think she would be asked to leave.
I’m Grunking so I apologise if this has been covered already but her posting a picture of herself and telling everyone she can fit in a child’s jumper = her wanting to take all the attention away from her son, on what is a very important day for him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Jack "rushes headlong into things", no tit. "Have a baby, that'll be a piece of cake. Lost my job now, Ooo Ooops"

This is a child we are talking about. It proves my belief that Jack was taken in by all the stories about single mums getting everything thrown at them, have a baby they give you a house sort of stories in the newspapers.

And didn't she say she resigned from her job in a fit of pique, not lost it?

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.