Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was just gonna share the middle squig being serious about the vanity bridge index and up she popped!

20220804_225306.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Grunking my arse off but Molly is a hero, along with Laura Waddell, Kirsty Strickland and TD. Publicly calling out Jack despite the FM is legendary work. If Molly's thread stops even one squig from donating to the grifting goblin Queen, then her work is done.

Also, please Jack, get confused between your socks and say the wrong thing with the wrong account. That would be glorious you absolute melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I just worry about Content. I mean really worry. She is so young. I do wish Jack would rehome her.
Me too. I don’t want to sound daft but she’s not good with portion sizes and I worry that she’s not getting enough to eat. I wish I could whisper it to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So show the real figures then if the estimates are as wildly exaggerated as you claim?
IF everyone were only contributing £1 per month, then of course she’d simply make the figures public on her Patreon account. Which is why I think we can be fairly confident the real figure is MUCH higher.
And that’s just her Patreon income! There’s all the other stuff on top (TV stuff, articles, ads, sponsorships, book advances and royalties, monetised social media etc. etc.).
The silly cow is not getting out of this one.

Reactions: 48
I reckon it's a hell of a lot more than we imagine! I'm thinking past 5k a month.
Babe same. She preferred to let her company be dissolved than show her earnings for the last two years. I think she got tens of thousands of pounds based on what she said plus media rates.

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I’m working class Scots and I talk like she’s trying to type and I have absolutely no idea what she is trying to say.
I’m glad you said that. There’s Scottish Twitter, where a lot of people genuinely do tweet in their own voice and dialect, but it comes across as being natural. With people like her it just comes across as being so forced.

Just think, we could have full on performative Scots tweeting Jack to look forward to after her next trip to Edinburg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s still farming out the VBI bullshit! It’ll never happen!
This is impossible to keep up with, but I salute you Molly!
Also thinking of setting up a tip jar for the neglected spouses of Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m glad you said that. There’s Scottish Twitter, where a lot of people genuinely do tweet in their own voice and dialect, but it comes across as being natural. With people like her it just comes across as being so forced.

Just think, we could have full on performative Scots tweeting Jack to look forward to after her next trip to Edinburg!
I am dreading when she comes back up here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Surprised she doesn’t call herself Greek/Cypriot/ Scott ‘ish’ 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If I had a big following like Jack, I'd screenshot some of these abusers and set my followers on them. Why is she so reluctant to do this?
Thats exactly what she would have been doing a week ago. retweeting them for her FM to see then deleting later

Reactions: 24
What IS your actual job Jack? Because you don't seem to be doing it and haven't been for years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.