Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Big Dave, I hope he doesn't get drawn into this. He seems level-headed, but I can imagine him going Dirty Harry with that big gun
He’s a media slag (a term I’ve used to describe Captain Tom himself and i am not ashamed). He’s a proper bleeping local paper curtain twitcher type.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I know what she could do to earn money, honestly too.
Send out those tree photos from last year. She built up quite a customer base if I remember correctly one woman really tried to get Jack to send her one as she wanted it for a Christmas gift.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Allegra had a very lucky escape... right I must go to bed as I have another big piece to do in the morning.... keeps the wolf from the pumble...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
My beans are truly rinsed at the events over the past few days. Awfully molly indeed!

I’ve been a long time lurker on these threads since DKL, and honestly, they’ve literally had me shaking with mirth in the dark trying not to wake my partner. Georgia church suppers and big Dave’s gun will never not be funny. I truly fear the grift may be up though and genuinely, if JM does stop tweeting their nonsense I’ll miss the comedy here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It costs about £30 a month to sponsor a child overseas. The £44 Patreon people would get a child and a half, and would actually receive letters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
He’s a media slag (a term I’ve used to describe Captain Tom himself and i am not ashamed). He’s a proper bleeping local paper curtain twitcher type.
Big Dave when This Morning phones in a few days' time
1659649143967.png

1659649196479.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just made my account today because I’ve been following the drama on the bluebird site. I read a bit of Monroe criticism on Tattle some time ago, trying to figure out why some people seemed to dislike such a saintly woman, but there was a lot to read through and I didn’t see anything very substantial mentioned so I’m sorry to say I wrote you all off as bitter and sad (and witty, though I hated to admit it).
Then today I followed a link to the timeline/mega thread and boy did the blinkers fall off!
When I saw this comment I almost did a comedy coffee spit. Can’t work out if it’s a sublime bit of snark or deluded earnestness.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
All this can carry on for ages. She doesn't have anything else to do apart from defending her income. The cash was guaranteed without any input whatsoever, no recipes, postcards or anything. I say recipes..They are all just a pisstake. What will the idiot cashcows fawn over now ?
it's a long game. She knows it and she has all the time in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.