Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still giggling like a loon to myself about that squig obliviously wading into the chaos of all chaoses to ask Jack about the price of Tesco bog roll going up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I just worry about Content. I mean really worry. She is so young. I do wish Jack would rehome her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Has she ever called out people for not paying their tax, corporations, celebs or just the well off? That contradiction, if it exists, would upset a great many people.
Sloooowly catching up (only on page 4 of this thread, god you ninnies have been mithering haven’t you) so don’t know if another Frau has already said, but I’ve definitely seen a squig pointing out it’s funny she was demanding transparency from some thinktank about their funding, but not being transparent about hers. Will try and find it if nobody else has.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sloooowly catching up (only on page 4 of this thread, god you ninnies have been mithering haven’t you) so don’t know if another Frau has already said, but I’ve definitely seen a squig pointing out it’s funny she was demanding transparency from some thinktank about their funding, but not being transparent about hers. Will try and find it if nobody else has.
That is spot on. I think we've all been too giddy to pick that up. Lucy you are a grown up and must help us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If things don’t die down soon then I honestly won’t be surprised if we get a ‘broke my 400 days sober because of you horrible trolls and nasty haters’ type tweet
If she appropriates CFS I will have an aneurysm. So many people struggle with debilitating symptoms not being believed and having their lived experience invalidated and having a grifter use it as a smoke shield to prevent criticism like she uses all of her other identities/ailments will be so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If worst comes to the worst ping us your PayPal deets HTTRIA you do so much for us the least you deserve is a new MacBook.
🥹👉🏻👈🏻 thank you tender heart, thankfully didn’t have to download anything but send cashios anyway, it’ll go on therapy to recover from russincheshire’s sex blogs x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.