Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really saying she hasn't had time to finish the VBI because she's busy Tweeting 😅 how long will she drag this mythical document out for
She would have finished the VBI two days ago if it wasn’t for Molly and the Trolls!!!! Still, it’s incoming
26E01F2F-F192-43E9-B047-6593521B0059.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I have to say, I’ve just watched that Calloway documentary, and for me Jack Monroe is much, much worse.

Like, at some point a former follower of CC was like: I bought a ticket to her workshop then realised it was shite or wasn’t going to happen and asked her for refund, she replied that she understands and THEN SHE BLOCKED ME! But, she ALSO returned my money. Ok 🤷‍♀️

I feel a lot of people fell for the fantasy and imagined CC to be some sort of more accessible Taylor Swift and they got burned. At least she was actually posting on her Only Fans I guess 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe just maybe the violet bosom index might be the thing that won’t go away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I didn't screenshot earlier but I spotted a tweet where someone said they signed up to the £12 tier for 3 months, received nothing and Jack ignored their messages. So anyone on tiers like this would more than balance out lower payers. But I'd imagine they're all on the first tier at minimum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She would have finished the VBI two days ago if it wasn’t for Molly and the Trolls!!!! Still, it’s incoming
View attachment 1473210
Like just kill it already 😩 put the non existent 'VBI' idea to bed. I cringe so hard when I think of the hoohaa blue-tick Twitter made about it, all thinking they were doing their bit to solve poverty and now look

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sorry I can't do the VBI I'm busy deploying my socks.
You sock 1 go go go
Sock 2.. stay in stealth mode...
I think we might get away with this if Molly doesn't twe................. come back socks were fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
472A7516-D9CB-4413-91BB-DE9456728CF7.jpeg

jack’s latest likes.. you can’t write this tit and even if you tried to it’d be marked down as unbelievable satire and sent for a full character rework

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.