Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Tinder profile and Jack Monroe stated she liked country music. She'd be wise to take note of Keith Whitley right now.

Cunty Country Jack Monroe would have been wiser taking note of this in the first place before unleashing “The Blog”
5B276FF4-0C39-4EBE-AC39-DC503D0B9071.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just a tattler, standing in front of a sock, asking them to screenshot me.

pick me Jack, pick me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
This is the internet equivalent of slowing down to watch the aftermath of a car crash Jack, it ain't that deep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1472380

There is this, where she informs us that every single one of us pays taxes in some form and this subsides MPs. Presumably the taxes MPs pay don't count.*

*I will add I do think MP's perks are excessive but Jack can't have it both ways. Either we all pay taxes in some form or we don't.
No they don’t VAT and income tax are not the same thing I thought she loved facts?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think probably best if I don’t as don’t want them to get hassle as I could be completely wrong but this is clearly someone who is playing the long game and knows the history
Don’t. I’ve my own ideas. It’s safer just to keep it to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 45
God I almost feel as out of it as when I was following the Depp vs Heard case in real time. I wanted to watch the Calloway documentary but don’t want to miss a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If this is a Jack Sock, it’s suuuuuper clever because it’s asking Jack to post her Patreon receipts.

Got to hand it to her, she’s smart. S-M-R-T.

BC694F8A-2522-4B1B-86F7-81AC56D90DBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Don’t. I’ve my own ideas. It’s safer just to keep it to yourself
Write it on a piece of paper and take a photo of it next to today's newspaper. That way you are safe in the knowledge you can smugly say "I was right" when Molly is unmasked without risking derailing her.

(Jack this is not a serious suggestion, please don't screenshot)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack 👋 whoohoooo, just to let you know you’re new sock account, you misspelled BLAND. You’re welcome, go well pal

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If this is a Jack Sock, it’s suuuuuper clever because it’s asking Jack to post her Patreon receipts.

Got to hand it to her, she’s smart. S-M-R-T.

View attachment 1472678
Is she going to lie to her own sock? "Ugh if you must scrape the answer from my dusty bones I receive £3.44 from patreon every 2 months and then they charge me £6.50, so I'm actually paying them"

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I wonder if Jack will screenshot my fictional diary by her about how she watched some kids play ice hockey, using her cookies as pucks? Hard hitting journalism there

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If ‘Jacks’ screenshot has brought you here…then welcome brethren. We are friendly and funny and we have outfits and there are SONGS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Write it on a piece of paper and take a photo of it next to today's newspaper. That way you are safe in the knowledge you can smugly say "I was right" when Molly is unmasked without risking derailing her.

(Jack this is not a serious suggestion, please don't screenshot)
You want me to BUY a newspaper?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.