Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Jack can no longer afford to turn on her oven if it ever worked in the first place and has had to repurpose all her baking sheets into makeshift sledges for dragging all her sideboards down to the pawn shop.

Cookie Thursday CANCELLED.
Damn, so true. The remaining Hapenny Winthrops have been repurposed to stuff the holes drilled in the walls of Jack's home by curious journalists. It's no life for a smol pixie, but at least they're solid enough to keep the draughts out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A pertinent point - another comment from the thread I shared yesterday and by another man (@heretoreaditall2019 !). Jackolytes won’t be convinced but everyone else will be paying much closer attention to Jack.
75695B13-8A99-4A10-A25F-CB9E5B2F7997.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Finally she’s awake, I’ve done enough work for a day! I’m ready. Bring it.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
My mum worked with alcoholics and they used to steal the acohol gel to drink. She soid they used to have to hide them. It used to make me feel awful too hear how desperate people can be for a drink.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
oh dear, she’s caught herself out there by not looking at all the photos. Claiming right now “we alcoholics don’t drink it for the taste” while the final photo shows her saying “even as an alcoholic I wouldn’t drink the stuff”. Pure, pointless dishonesty, at least somewhere along the line. She could’ve said (if she were being self aware) in the final image of the gin selection “ugh strawberry shortcake with gin? I only drank gin when I was doing seriously problematic drinking!”, instead it’s pointless lie upon pointless lie, ultimately painting a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I don’t think alcoholics drinking hand sanitiser is on par with going on gin sampling jaunts

bleeping hell. What next? I knew I'd hit rock bottom after a wine sampling holiday in Bordeaux.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
i love/hate that there’s a full spectrum of ways to totally dismiss the substance of someone’s point on social media.
the Molly thread is anon, so that’s a good place to start. heres how the discrediting without actually refuting anything works across the board:

anon account: “it’s a bot/coward”
small account: “OH MY GOD 90% of the tweets are about this person. Obsessed?
mid level, real name account: “Oooh you’re bitter aren’t you. I can see why someone who isn’t successful is jealous though
well known account: “oh wel done for amplifying pile one of a vulnerable person
blue tick: “this is actual bullying. You have success yourself but you’re pulling up the ladder and punching down’
man doing the criticising: oh I can see why you’re piling on, divorced dad energy here
woman doing the criticism: “hate to see women criticising women”
right wing commentator taking issue: “see this is the real enemy, not someone doing GOOD”
left wing commentator taking issue: “why don’t you focus on the REAL enemy”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Jack Monroe is a liar
Jack Monroe is a grifter
Jack Monroe is an animal abuser
Jack Monroe steals money from the poor
Jack Monroe is Bootstrap Cook and scams money from people

Just a few helpful statements for Google, oh and Jack, if I'm wrong I'm sure you can sue me for libel đŸ€Ł I'd be happy to share my real name with you and say all this to your face while showing you the receipts of your own words đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž just ask 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Mollys thread is everywhere.
This is from a Squig with a relatively small account but who is followed by, to me, quite influential people. They did a short thread about Jack, setting out what they saw as both sides. Asked their conclusions they posted this.

View attachment 1471172
Has she done a typo?đŸ€” she’s lost 100 threads đŸ§”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.