Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purely speculation, but I don't think they have only one sock on MN, I feel another may have been deployed :oops:
Does anybody remember how many sox the judge in the Hopkins trial said she had? I seem to think it’s 9.

also the unmasking of the peeky mink was 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I’ve been mulling over the whole tit show for a couple of days. I think the Patreon and tip jar are what keep Jack in stasis. She has become more and more dependent on begging for handouts and ultimately that has made her unable and unwilling to grow as a woman approaching middle age. At her stage of life she would expect to have a mortgage, a regular job with career progression etc like her Westcliff High peers have. The best thing she could do for herself and her son is to delete the twitter stuff. Get a job and crack on with an authentic Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh no you’ve not misread the room at all and I really don’t want to come across as telling you you’re wrong, your post is perfect at illustrating the difference in contexts - basically 0.5% abv ✅ for alcohol reduction/lifestyle change ❌ for sobriety/recovery. The problem with her is she’s decided to centre herself in her local fellowship - eg I’m the secretary, I’m making biscuits*, attendance to my meeting is up because of my biscuits *and* is dishing out incorrect advice whilst posing as a trusted person in the fellowship. It’s literally why the traditions exist to safeguard the fellowship against nefarious/unwell characters like Jackie diverting the message/intention of the fellowship away from its primary purpose. What she’s doing is seriously bleeping wrong and potentially deathly, I know it comes across as mithering unless you take the huge AA issue into account. Sorry I can’t even type well on this as it is my anger issue with her & the guardian for irresponsibly platforming her on this. There are tons of genuinely inspirational actually WC or marginalised people in recovery & promoting recovery to those who need it who’d never get to share their amazing messages cos Jackie has sharp elbowed herself in for another 60p a word tirade.

*trades description will be in touch in due course cos idk what those crusty things really were
yep - totally onboard with that, no arguments from me there; with the AA context I absolutely agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand the mortgage offer thing, tbh. I’ve only ever applied for one when I was certain I had everything in place and was definitely going to buy/sell. If she was turned down then that goes against you in the future, yes? So did she go asking how much she could borrow, but didn’t have the deposit? And if she was told that she would able to borrow £550,000 then that’s based on her income, so she must be pulling in a fair amount. Would they take the Patreon income into consideration because that can’t be guaranteed income. I’m a bit baffled by that whole thing.

I also don’t think it was a dry run as such. I think she’d seen somewhere that she wanted to buy but some obstacle was put in her way, whether that was earnings, not enough deposit or whatever.
Regardless, you need proof of earnings, she doesn’t have that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I being paranoid? When I've googled 'Jack Monroe' before there's always a mention of Tattle near the top of the page. Today, it's all positive Jack stuff, even in search suggestions, and even for 'is Jack Monroe poor' which brought me here in the first place. Wonder how much a google scrub costs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Am I being paranoid? When I've googled 'Jack Monroe' before there's always a mention of Tattle near the top of the page. Today, it's all positive Jack stuff, even in search suggestions, and even for 'is Jack Monroe poor' which brought me here in the first place. Wonder how much a google scrub costs?
The first Tattle result is on page 4, WTH?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It's

COOKIE THURSDAY

Hooray!
Sadly Jack can no longer afford to turn on her oven if it ever worked in the first place and has had to repurpose all her baking sheets into makeshift sledges for dragging all her sideboards down to the pawn shop.

Cookie Thursday CANCELLED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think alcoholics drinking hand sanitiser is on par with going on gin sampling jaunts…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Lifting this beauty from MN as the next thread title nomination.

Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe to not be in poverty
Exactly this.

And with all her protestations of “oh the watch was only £600” “I’m not a millionaire “ it just shows how this is her aim and she is not trying to hide it.

“I’m poorer than you think, please keep subsidising me and helping me to live the life I think I deserve”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.