Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 352 everyone, new and old friends!

Congratulations to @CrackingOwlSanctuary for a cracking thread title and to @DrtCrl for nominating it. Your prize - front row tickets to the Pyramid Stage at Twitter headlined by deep state agent Elton John

If you are new, please have a look at the wiki, pink button at the top of the page, it will probably answer any questions!

Previous thread here, check out the poll results! ๐Ÿ‘€

I donโ€™t know where to start with a recap ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can anyone help out?

More and more people are seeing Jackโ€™s lies and grifts, and Jackโ€™s response has been to double down and offend so many people in her own unique way ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
This thread title has me hooting!

Iโ€™m not very good at a recap but my favourite moment of the last thread was when a new frau explained that grunking means something else on urban dictionary and and I imagine Captain Sir Rear Foo Foo enjoys it.

I love that Trifle Defender has gone nuclear and wishing her much love for having much integrity in the face of blue tickers hiding

The swan pictures have been deleted ๐Ÿ‘€
Lights off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Jack has refused to address Mollys thread because she has an audience that would fill some Pyramidy thing at Glastonbury and sheโ€™s not handing her the mic.
Anyways her evil detractors are transphobic, know she is autistic and how much lies and injustice hurt her and WANT HER DEAD.
Sheโ€˜s now tweeting from a v nice park threatening to fall off the wagon.
Nothing is working.
We also think she has a sock on a Mumsnet thread as it is echoing Jacks favourite phrases and appears to be her only defender.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I can't think where to begin with a recap of the last few days apart from......
She's fucked it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I don't understand how moving house for Jack can be both something she's done more times than she can count and something which is massively, life-changingly a big deal for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
She said she couldn't lie.
She wouldn't hand over the mic.
She wouldn't answer back.
Then she lied and answered back.
Then she went to the park to see the swans.

She's still clinging onto the mic though.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
DECE12A8-AEEC-4690-9EF5-C928B686A2FE.jpeg
A06207AD-F0C7-495C-8DFA-D628C9568913.jpeg
0B6B0494-370D-4725-A3F3-16BE67FF3BDF.jpeg

Some interesting comments from a tweet thread which names but doesnโ€™t tag Jack. All different people, Iโ€™m just a lazy squiggler.

I think if Molly did a standalone thread about Sophie the kitten with all the receipts, that would be the smoking gun. To ignore three vets advice is animal abuse and to get another pet when you canโ€™t do the kindest thing and put animals out of their misery is dreadful behaviour.

People can excuse the grift by saying oh but she deserves money for all her unpaid media appearances but not animal abuse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
So whats the happenings?

I honestly wouldn't be able to enjoy that money now if i was her. I would constantly feel guilty everytime i cracked out the go henry. It feels dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack is already threatening legal action, even though the 'defamatory' thread is based on her own tweets and quotes from interviews and articles. In the first case of it's kind it will be ... Jack Monroe vs Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Jacks Squigs have been valiantly defending her showing all the #BeKindness we have come to expect from them. Her blue ticker friends ( apart from the tone deaf and stupid) are studiously ignoring the entire chaos,
Mr Israel, crack lawyer, has been called in. He will need to be a miracle worker to extricate his smol client from this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A clean new thread! We could just pretend nothing happened and count something. ๐Ÿ‘

pbj.jpg
lights out biccie.png

So what was the very imprtant meeting and the life changing thing that she seemed to be looking forward to? The new flat which at the same time is a depressing hovel?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.