Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
View attachment 1469673View attachment 1469674View attachment 1469675

Some interesting comments from a tweet thread which names but doesn’t tag Jack. All different people, I’m just a lazy squiggler.

I think if Molly did a standalone thread about Sophie the kitten with all the receipts, that would be the smoking gun. To ignore three vets advice is animal abuse and to get another pet when you can’t do the kindest thing and put animals out of their misery is dreadful behaviour.

People can excuse the grift by saying oh but she deserves money for all her unpaid media appearances but not animal abuse.
I think the smoking gun is the begging bowl.

I used to occasionally see-her tweets pop up in my feed and think “ wow she’s quite intense”

But then when you realise she extends her hands for coins it stops being annoying and becomes disgraceful.

Also not sure if this has been shared, but I love this squig:

0ED1C93C-EB22-478C-B513-CA0A45ADF759.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Lifting this beauty from MN as the next thread title nomination.

Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe to not be in poverty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143

SlopAmbsase

Chatty Member
I know dinner plans belong on F&D but have just realised that the recipe I used for dinner tonight birthed this legendary exchange. I feel like these threads are using me as a Manchurian Candidate but honestly I trust you all to guide me through these happy times. #DeepJack

6162D2EA-0CA6-4430-9799-ECCCD896D0E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Bloody hell I’ve just come back from the dark depths of the Wiki and WOW. Although I am feeling v v foolish as when somebody was trying to allude to TD’s real name in a thread yesterday they mentioned their surname was someone who makes flour. I am ashamed to admit I have been to find someone with the name Homepride 🤣🤣 have just found what it is and I feel a massive tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Christ alive, Molly is the new Julian Assange. We've got the Jack Monroe version of WikiLeaks happening in real time.

JackiLeaks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Lazarus

VIP Member
If the other Charities that benefited from the Teemill money really didn't want publicity, in order to protect Jack and themselves, wouldn't right now be the ideal time for them to reveal themselves, as an act of gratitude and solidarity?

(There ain't any other charities)
Never in my 40-odd years have I heard of a small, local charity (which is what she asked for when she requested suggestions after TT fucked her off) say to someone with half a million followers: ‘please don’t publicise to the people who bought T-shirts from you, that their money (that’s right THEIR MONEY) is coming to us. We really don’t want to have to deal with the publicity it will bring to our door.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

secretsu

I think it’s easy to underestimate the impact of Molly's threads. If we look at likes and retweets it doesn’t look that much (in comparison to Jack's 550k followers), but people are talking about this elsewhere too.
Someone contacted me to say that private groups on Facebook and Whatsapp are sharing this and not commenting on twitter because of FM and fear of Jack “doing something stupid”. This includes media and politics people with influence (sorry I can’t be more specific but 🔺 ), they are getting their own receipts and doing a deep dive into her old blog posts/articles - including things I’d never read before.
They are agog at the lies that they had believed. These are the sorts of people who have booked her to talk about poverty and have bought her books and sent her money.

Jack has lost all credibility, as have some of the blue ticks and big accounts still defending her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 123