Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah mate, I’m an Ardent Remainer, and was involved in the roll-out process of the vaccine in my local area. I’m also pretty much a leftie and deffo not transphobic. What I do like to do though is call out injustice and such things as grifting when I see it. Wasn’t hard, just some basic research, not following blindly without question. You should try it, not just go along with the idea that anyone who queries Jack is a far-right loon 🤦🏽‍♀️

7468F2CF-7374-4067-A014-F0C7AA0D42A1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
I warned us ninnies about that 5k watch claim ages ago. Today's prices ain't year 2000 (watches boomed). Although as a watch nerd, WiS if you want. It was 2k, never 600 .
I looked at old price lists .

Thats her only defence though.
A omega seamaster in 2000 was never £600.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Enter the viggles in the side door...(edited to add missing screenshot).

DD429A07-C7B6-41DD-9733-A622018F3B27.jpeg
CBB12DA5-DB7A-4AC8-8841-055632D12B0F.jpeg
182922E8-AA33-4A77-B525-A5EBC5BF9E9B.jpeg
C88ACC4C-BCB7-4273-AB72-518296237FF2.jpeg
57666259-616B-4673-8118-C5897E3425E2.jpeg
0AFBFB71-38AC-419C-8819-2B702DB9269D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Did Jack ever explain her non vaccination? Her choice of course, but.... I think the "long story" was going on KCC's list

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Why does her bleeping someone mean they have access to her finances? Is this the sex work?
I think Jack actually means of she is bleeping someone she should access to their finances.

No doubt this is probably another dig at LJC

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can honestly say that on my Twitter feed Jack really has united people from both ends of the political spectrum in their newly discovered distaste for her grift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
It’s in the “chat” section, the thread’s called “Jack monroe challenged on twitter” x
I’ve just been to mumsnet for the first time. Despite being a mum it’s a forum I’ve always stayed away from. It’s a little more crude than I expected. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Child in bed. Grunk resumed. Don’t know whether to be here, AE thread, Twitter, MN - duck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
View attachment 1466292
I live in a 3 bed house with two other people and my energy bills are less than half of that at the moment! How is it possible that hers are almost £400 a month when she claims she's saving money to the level of taking lightbulbs out?

Oh, because it's bullshit obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ooh a blue tick account I follow has just retweeted much criticism - they're followed by LOADS of media types.

🎶Lights go out, walls come tumbling down...🎶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
But the squigd are feeding and funding you, are they not?

Also with this is all lies i always find it telling that my her own admission people close to her gave her a wide breath when they were directed here. Now i don't kno much but people close to me would doubt my story especially as they will have lived it with or alongside me.
Noooooo not the bean donut Lanie 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve just been to mumsnet for the first time. Despite being a mum it’s a forum I’ve always stayed away from. It’s a little more crude than I expected. 😂
When I went on I was fascinated by the tit they got worked up about. I couldn’t imagine giving a tit about where my neighbours park their car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Nah mate, I’m an Ardent Remainer, and was involved in the roll-out process of the vaccine in my local area. I’m also pretty much a leftie and deffo not transphobic. What I do like to do though is call out injustice and such things as grifting when I see it. Wasn’t hard, just some basic research, not following blindly without question. You should try it, not just go along with the idea that anyone who queries Jack is a far-right loon 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1466981
Granted i am not on twitter but i am also not any of those things. Sorry squig, try again! I have my vaccines, i stayed in and kept the rules longer than most ( i am also not bitter at those who didnt) and i come from a country were brexit isnt a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Then why the duck did you write a big spiel about it??? Utter bleep

View attachment 1466319
Mm much as the thought of bleeping her makes me sick in my mouth one of the many things I’ve learnt about abusive relationship ms is that your money/finances are really not another persons business until there is genuine joint stuff going on …

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.