Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting my next thread title nom in, using Jack Monroe's own words against her (again).

Jack Monroe - A stunning work of fiction

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
My daughter and I are watching Lord of the Rings (her first time), and they've just talked about the Eye of Sauron, which has made me laugh thinking about her bloody Eye of Sauron impression on that Instagram live. Simpler times.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think when Matthew Wright and Anthony Royle commented on her Glasto mic zinger she thought phew this is it, the blue tick brigade are coming to the rescue so she tweeted it from main and.... crickets 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 77
People finally joining the dots and realising that she's the Rachel Swindon of slop is giving me hope for humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s Penhaligon’s, you philistine.
Next thing you’ll be claimjng you’ve never tried anchoïade devilled eggs like all the other poors.
Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I live in a 3 bed house with two other people and my energy bills are less than half of that at the moment! How is it possible that hers are almost £400 a month when she claims she's saving money to the level of taking lightbulbs out?

Oh, because it's bullshit obviously.
If she's run up a debt they could be taking an insane DD to both cover 1/12th of her yearly usage and recoup the debt. It could also explain the council tax being higher than it should be if they're taking both the monthly payment and extra for previous arrears.

Given the patreon income, I'd consider both of those scenarios to be entirely of her own making.

Reactions: 35
Did Jack ever explain her non vaccination? Her choice of course, but.... I think the "long story" was going on KCC's list
I didn’t know she wasn’t vaccinated, that doesn’t really fit with either her lefty or disabled posturing. I’m not sure what KCC is though, unless it’s Kent County Council, do my local council keep a list of unvaccinated smol pixies I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was just thinking about the time Jack got annoyed on Daily Kitchen Live because the camera wasn't pointing at her horse spunk lasagne. lol x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing
All jokes aside, yes it is lovely perfume. If I told you how I knew that I’d have to kill you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Mass delete incoming. She's talked too much tit since the last one in 2020..ish? If she's gonna start claiming the dog was gifted like everything else, having access to such extravagant gifts and generosity makes her richer than most of us put together. These people can gift her Emins, city breaks, pricey curtains, fancy pastas and spices but when they leave poor Jack is scrubbing herself with the dried up ends of a bar of Smartprice soap 😢
Even IF the dog was gifted (we all know it's not, but for the sake of argument). Why on EARTH would you countenance the gift of a large breed puppy when you can't afford SHOWER GEL? And we know it was pre-planned, too, because of the photo earlier this year. The lies fall apart so easily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.