Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder if she had a one night stand and the person she shagged chucked herva fiver for the taxi home the next morning and sexwork was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
We've done 37 pages in 8 hours, I really feel for the Aussie Tattlers when they come online shortly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I've been out frolicking in the sunshine TOOT TOOT and killed my phone battery - now back for a mega grunk of her flailing about in yet another chaos of her own making.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah it's possible she just had sex once when she couldn't really be bothered. Then spent two months going on about how EXHAUSTING the life of a pillow princess is.
Maybe I'm being gross..ly...unfair. She has, after all, been bleeping people over/off for years. And bleeping up their shins. Big time, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I normally frequent other threads on tattle but when I seen the stuff happening on twitter, I knew I needed to come on here to see if she had thread. You guys move fast 🤣 350 threads? 🤣

I always had an off feeling about Jack but never bothered to look into her. I didn't realise how crappy she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.
I saw Morag in the co op on a Hebridean island, and I can confirm that she had very long toenails

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.
🤣🤣🤣 amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re not in the mood for gin, how about a whiskey?

View attachment 1466861
-
View attachment 1466871

Going sober? Bung it in the slow cooker #nowaste.

View attachment 1466864
But whether you’re team whiskey or team gin, never drink the value lager.

View attachment 1466865

oh.
View attachment 1466866
“Needless to say” TWICE! duck me, she IS Alan Partridge!

But…… her tweet. Am I in the upside down?

Can’t she see how her words might be interpreted that way?
Tender One, you should know by now that words mean whatever Jack wants them to mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Out of interest and pure speculation, there has been a lot of the news today about companies dissolving to avoid paying back Bounce Back Loans... Anyone more knowledge than me know if we could find out if onabootstrap ltd was in receipt of such a loan?
OMG, grunking so this will probs already have been answered, but I took a BBL for my company (genuinely needed it) so I'm going to ask my accountant (I have one because I am FANCY) if this is the case!

I would assume though, that if you dissolved/declared bankruptcy you would not have to repay.

She's a proper shady bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Seen a couple of her squigs have had responses from Twitter and are complaining that the Twitter won’t take down ‘That Thread’ as it doesn’t breech Twitter rules 😁 So far ‘The Thread’ stands firm….the battle continues though, the reports are flying in from her Monkeys, they will Stan forever beside their wee smol pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I don't know about you, but I want the address of this website where I can buy a Seamaster Omega watch for £600.
Ok, but I want the location of the puddle that’s giving Burberry clothes like a magic wishing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.