Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness for the time difference, it’s the only way I’ll manage. That and being disabled and unable to work.
I have an empty tonight, so I may retire to bed when I get home from work 😂

Insufferable purity scold Ana Mardoll turns out to have a cosy part-time inherited job working at Lockheed Martin, (so no need for all that crowdfunding then) and now Jack is getting rinsed? Must be something in the air this week. Toot toot
I have never heard of Ana Mardoll, trying to work out of I can schedule a quick grunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But that thread isn't baseless is it? There are links to articles, blog posts, screenshots from Jack's own tweets, dates.....

You know what is baseless? The VBI. Because it doesn't exist. It was a brain fart Jack had that got her some attention. But it is entirely without any basis. No research and no data to back it up.
Exactly this. A brain fart. It's like when Dragons Den is on TV and I tell Mr Elastoblast that I'm going to go on it and my brilliant idea will be a self cleaning roasting tin or I'm going on the apprentice and my business idea is to set up a team of people who will come round your house and decorate for Christmas aaaand then come back and tidy it aaaaalll up again two weeks later. Yes Lord Sugar I plan to roll it out nationwide blah blah. We all have off the cuff ideas but most of us recognise that we don't have the skills, the finance or even the bollocks to do them or we recognise them as us just chatting tit. Not Jack though...she doubled down, she had a team, no she was working with the ONS, no it was just her and her phone and her notebook and pen blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She'll be threatening legal action right left and centre every time a journo calls or emails for a comment
There’s no way she’s even picking up the phone today. Pretty sure this is her in the not crappy not a bungalow crappy bungalow right now wanting it all, apart from the $$$$, to go away.

C847ED70-73D6-4284-B1E9-CABDC5F4E76C.jpeg

I do hope that as it’s a Tuesday which seems to be the only day she has her son, that his Dad has some awareness of what she’s kicked off in the last couple of days, her apparent frame of mind today, and what sort of environment he’s potentially dropping off his son into.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Has JM deleted with the whimsical flowery blog post, or the tweet referring to the whimsical, flowery blog post?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Insufferable purity scold Ana Mardoll turns out to have a cosy part-time inherited job working at Lockheed Martin, (so no need for all that crowdfunding then) and now Jack is getting rinsed? Must be something in the air this week. Toot toot
I've been BUSY googling this, pal. It's real Scooby Doo unmasking the villain tit. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder what her first "normal" tweet will be? Semi nude bikini shot? Something arse licky and political?

Something about the non judgemental love of a dog?
Not sure Jack could post a picture of Content without that tweet about the cost of the puppy resurfacing?

Still can’t get over the fact she’s drawn attention to THAT thread. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hello tattlers.. found my way across here after spotting THE tweet. Have seen Jack pop up on my Twitter feed loads recently, admittedly don’t know much about her but find her tweets irritating and self centred as duck so I’ll be here quietly scrolling to educate myself a little more 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
There could be a "Monroe responds to allegations of lying" article that would be quick to pull together with screenshots/embedded tweets like lots of the places that pick up Jack's threads. Which would be delicious as it would direct so many people to THAT THREAD
there’s certainly ways to do it that don’t open you up to accusations of targeting someone with mental health issues. The DM excels at pseudo concern.
I think Jack is done for TBH, that thread is just receipt after receipt. How does she argue with that many facts?
Even if she gets it shut down, there’ll be others now. I don’t see how she recovers after this. She may limp on for a while but she’s mortally wounded professionally.

Reactions: 47
Not sure Jack could post a picture of Content without that tweet about the cost of the puppy resurfacing?

Still can’t get over the fact she’s drawn attention to THAT thread. What an idiot.
She's been so used to the flying monkeys going into battle for her, she expected them to do so again and drive the account off Twitter. What she's failed to notice is that someone way smarter than her set up the account and is probably chuckling away on their main account totally unscathed by the handful of FMs whining at the smart sock. They need to win a Sloppy this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The talk she's doing at the book festival is sponsored by the open university ( or maybe the venue is... not sure).

The nutrition course is a distant memory

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The thing is - she didn't explicitly ask for money and that's what her defense will hinge on. She posts her blog brought right up to date with lightbulbs being taken out and replaced with solar ones, selling everything she owns, her and SB condemned to a tiny flat, no hot water etc etc. but also says in it she's not "poor" anymore. She then includes her Paypal link FOR CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARDS THE BLOG OK???? knowing full well the squigs will start filling the tip jar. She leaves it for a few hours before she comes back with "Awwww no squigs please don't give me any money - give it to the TT".
She's canny.

Reactions: 56
If...if....if this is the beginning of the end of the grift and Monroe is going to whirl like a cold dervish off to the world of actually working or at least not grifting....what will happen to our little canal of vultures? Not sure I can face a tattle without the mithering ninnies 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
If...if....if this is the beginning of the end of the grift and Monroe is going to whirl like a cold dervish off to the world of actually working or at least not grifting....what will happen to our little canal of vultures? Not sure I can face a tattle without the mithering ninnies 😕
We'd have to find a new grifter to expose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
there’s certainly ways to do it that don’t open you up to accusations of targeting someone with mental health issues. The DM excels at pseudo concern.
I think Jack is done for TBH, that thread is just receipt after receipt. How does she argue with that many facts?
Even if she gets it shut down, there’ll be others now. I don’t see how she recovers after this. She may limp on for a while but she’s mortally wounded professionally.
Jack RN:

We can enjoy what will probably be a slow fall from grace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.
If the next thread title isn't 'no one should be donating to a character from a Pulp song', then there is no hope for this hellsite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Tbf she has probably just gone out for some retail therapy and a nice lunch somewhere.

She’s having a tough time being trolled so she deserves a few little treats. She’s probably popped to Bluewater.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Tbf she has probably just gone out for some retail therapy and a nice lunch somewhere.

She’s having a tough time being trolled so she deserves a few little treats. She’s probably popped to Bluewater.
All the dogs in London couldn't kill this pain (sorry Magnetic Fields)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.