Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Hotes. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is that people can come from different view points civilly and converse like adults. I get now why you're saying it, but I don't think it'll stop - especially during this whirling dervish of a chaos.
Now please duck off and leave me and my son dog alone.
Indeed, it’s just a
Damn, they didn’t have a gif of “careful, now”
Have this instead

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's bollocks that her website is still broken. I'm a first class thicko and I "fix" mine by emailing the guy that originally built it, or looking at the WordPress forums. There's no excuse for it to be down for so long.

Except as an excuse for begging

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'd settle for MSM no longer offering her a platform on the basis of editors reading Molly's takedown (which FOR THE HARD OF THINKING JACK quotes you)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m not sure I can see any MSM taking this on. Well not as a “gotcha/takedown” anyway. Maybe a comment /opinion piece about online personas or some kind of morality tale about social media and mental health. They’d obviously be well lawyered up but would still have to be careful about not being seen to be ridiculing someone who is more than likely quite unwell.
There could be a "Monroe responds to allegations of lying" article that would be quick to pull together with screenshots/embedded tweets like lots of the places that pick up Jack's threads. Which would be delicious as it would direct so many people to THAT THREAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder what her first "normal" tweet will be? Semi nude bikini shot? Something arse licky and political?

Something about the non judgemental love of a dog?
Something along these lines, possibly with a poll.

A4B43AD8-BD6B-498A-BAA8-0E072BBB61D0.jpeg

And then inevitably when a kindly squig tells her they know a cracking owl sanctuary (or equivalent), she’ll have completed it, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She'll be threatening legal action right left and centre every time a journo calls or emails for a comment

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd settle for MSM no longer offering her a platform on the basis of editors reading Molly's takedown (which FOR THE HARD OF THINKING JACK quotes you)
Yep. Unless she comes out with a blinder of a statement (I can't even begin to imagine what it would include) rebutting everything all her credibility is gone. (A small part of me thinks I'll be eating my words when she's shaking like a shitting dog on daily politics again)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
But that thread isn't baseless is it? There are links to articles, blog posts, screenshots from Jack's own tweets, dates.....

You know what is baseless? The VBI. Because it doesn't exist. It was a brain fart Jack had that got her some attention. But it is entirely without any basis. No research and no data to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I wonder what her first "normal" tweet will be? Semi nude bikini shot? Something arse licky and political?

Something about the non judgemental love of a dog?
She could stand on the first position of the Commonwealth Games podium in a pigskin hat and twirling her unruly labia, and it still won't make it go away. People might not remember all the details in the future, but they'll remember she did something unsavoury.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet Jack is wondering why this is happening now. She has churned out grifts for years with no significant blow back. And more big hitters have previously waded in to defend her if there was any.
I do think the cost of living crisis has made her self pitying whining with accompanying beg, when she is a self appointed anti poverty campaigner representing others, extremely unpalatable.
The rent on my large £800k house is very expensive PITY ME. It’s huge and it takes a lot to heat blah blah

Twitter is full of gems today. I have a new TV/court outfit, it will distract from any complicated questions.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank god I’m on 6 weeks holiday… just mulling over a few things, I saw this morning she’s blocked someone on twitter with one follower for screenshotting a tweet of hers, so she’s obviously hunting down people to block. No wonder she’s knackered!
She’s an arse. What is the point of blocking people? There’s too many people for that to be even worth doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yep. Unless she comes out with a blinder of a statement (I can't even begin to imagine what it would include) rebutting everything all her credibility is gone. (A small part of me thinks I'll be eating my words when she's shaking like a shitting dog on daily politics again)
I would like to think that Jack realises she went too far with the recent beg but I don't believe she has a moral compass now. There is nothing there that she can refute which is the deliciously clever thing about Molly's posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.
I am deceased. Send coffinos.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Insufferable purity scold Ana Mardoll turns out to have a cosy part-time inherited job working at Lockheed Martin, (so no need for all that crowdfunding then) and now Jack is getting rinsed? Must be something in the air this week. Toot toot

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.