Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember before DKL (but after getting irate at THAT MAN) it was gently suggested that she did some youtube videos - reckon any of those will be forthcoming?
Dear Heart, have you forgotten that Jack is too timid and nervous to do a YouTube video. That is something far more intimidating than taking on a top chef in a spat over your niche, appearing on live TV 10 days in a row, going into showbusiness broadcasting lives on Insta, or assaulting men on trains. You're showing your privilege even suggesting someone with an Ouchy Mouth could tackle such an endeavor.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah, also: spending the first five minutes of your last ever 5-figure-salary Unilever-sponsored IG live doing your hair? Just the very *height* of professionalism! What an absolute joke you are.

Reactions: 28
From insta stories. I mean most of the luck issues could have been sorted by spending less time on tattle and more time preparing.
She posts that picture and literally has the thinnest lips ever. Not a hole the size of a 50p piece, not bit down to the nerve.

She actually can’t keep up with her own lies and ouchy mouth.

Reactions: 21
Page 45!

Thread suggestion: Jack Monroe #36: Why do we all BOTHER mithering on about things we know duck all about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The only thing she's pulled off is the denim shirt so everyone can get a good look at the bod, but DONT COMMENT ON HER DRASTIC VERY VERY DRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS, thankyou

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
C30BD60D-5433-4C08-9422-782E9DF8045B.jpeg
OOoh. Who was this? Is this linked to when she was late cos she stood on some glass? (I can’t remember if that was the Hellman’s gig or something else)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
In her last insta stories she's complaining about her busted lips ... with loads of earpieces in her mouth???
That's a baby teething necklace. Had one similar. My babies never once showed interest in it 🙄 mine was £15 (or thereabouts) which felt steep on my maternity pay.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.