Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasted until she got threatening with sweetcorn 🌽😂. Just couldn't!

Can't stop laughing as today's tardiness reminded me of my best timing fail... turning up at Luton airport to fly to Mallorca 24 hours early!
Ok back to page 14 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t watch it I’m afraid (can’t take the embarrassment) but did she really suggest putting mayo on a burn?? Cos that’s the last thing you should do - putting any kind of fat on it can do even more damage to the injured skin. Hope no one tries it and sues Hellmann’s.

Must be really life affirming to have a grand total of what 130 did someone say? watching your live.

She started off with such a huge audience and support and her fans cant even be bothered to turn up anymore.
A while ago I read someone posting her Twitter response to Jay Rayner, I would really love to see him review one of her 'recipes', he's one of the food writers I love to read (and I am a crap cook). I used to love A.A. Gill's restaurant reviews in The Times despite loathing his politics, some people have a beautiful way with words about food but our dear heart isn't one of them.

An alcoholic having a share in a beer company where the dividend is beer 🤔

Though she could have gifted them on to one of those gift-giving friends
I am in a state of confusion. Didn't she post today about pulling an all nighter in preparation for the new book, and part of the list of things that involved was 2 types of whiskey. I can't find the post now, did I imagine it?

Reactions: 5
OK, FIRST OF ALL - Can’t believe I actually planned my day around a 5pm showing (extremely sad, I know), only to have the rug pulled from under me!

SECOND OF ALL - Hi Jack’s lawyer Jack’s friends Jack 👋, you were meant to do three marinades for the corn on the cob? And you said you’d tell us why you were saving the corn husks. I know it’s too late now, but maybe concentrate on actual cooking rather than constantly telling us how terrible you are (we already know *that*)

THIRD OF ALL - everyone’s already said what I wanted to say about Jack’s horribly busted up mouth. Glad it’s cleared up so quickly for you Jack’s lawyer Jack’s friends Jack!

FOURTH OF ALL - wtf??
Came to clarify that the squaddie who shared her raunchy pics gave her the Brewdog shares lol. It had Jack all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am in a state of confusion. Didn't she post today about pulling an all nighter in preparation for the new book, and part of the list of things that involved was 2 types of whiskey. I can't find the post now, did I imagine it?
I think that all-nighter was 2017 (3rd book time maybe?) and she said she had issues with alcohol and recovering last year

Reactions: 12

She still doesn't get it and the bleeping Hellman's sign is back to front. On a more positive note, Unilever are now changing the name of Fair and Lovely skin whitening cream 🤢 and I now follow the gorgeous Alexis Adjei on IG. She was the first one who reached out to Jack about Hellman's when BLM on IG became a thing and what did Melissa do nothing but said I have messaged you.
PS - New baby grandson is now breathing without support and starting to breastfeed. Still a teeny chap but no longer having to sleep with a disco mask on due to baby jaundice. My daughter has said that she is never doing a pooh again.
Fabulous news, good boy for latching on too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You angel, thank you!

OK as I read it, she hasn’t worn that in the five years since she bought it so 2015-2020. I was looking through her IG before to see the revolving door menagerie and spotted this picture from 2016.

It’s....that leather jacket.

View attachment 168097
omfg Joyce, THIS is the kind of tit I LIVE for. Well done. Love to see her tripping up on her own lies. Also, another public attack on an ex which turned out to be pure bollocks? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello dear hearts,

I didn’t see it. What did she actually cook? From reading your hilarious posts, it sounds like she smeared some mayo onto a corn cob. Was that it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.