Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely up for you providing appropriate context to her behaviour - some of it is understandable and some of it isn’t.
Thanks again X
A lot of it is bleeping ridiculous hahaha. Thanks, I'm really glad it was helpful and I came off the right way. I'm always up for providing context (cutting through her fantasy bullshit) and answering questions should there be any. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I started watching it again from the beginning this time as I missed the start and wtaf? I can't watch anymore it's too painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember before DKL (but after getting irate at THAT MAN) it was gently suggested that she did some youtube videos - reckon any of those will be forthcoming?

Reactions: 15
Sorry to be a pain but please can someone refresh me on the debacle about her leather jacket that Allegra said she wasn’t butch enough to wear?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
MAn alive... these two BBQ women test my patience too. Admittedly I am skipping through, but at 19 mins has any 'cooking' been done or is this just chat and book promo?
Me too, they’re better than Jack, but I prefer my cooks a bit more of the Nigel Slater vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just completed a high speed, eye spinning catch up! My kids just asked me why I keep veering between gasping, hysterically laughing, and singing the oompah Loompa song....How can I explain this madness to them? I’ll tell you when you’re 18, dear hearts. It’s all very complicated. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had to turn it off after the hairclip debacle, whyyyy is she so unprofessional?! So much second hand cringing going on

Reactions: 9
I didn’t see the mayo tit show - acute secondhand embarrassment prevents me from watching her in action but OMG those viewing figures are loooooow. From someone with such a large following? If the tattle views were taken out of the equation there’d be nobody watching.

Reactions: 14
An alcoholic having a share in a beer company where the dividend is beer 🤔

Though she could have gifted them on to one of those gift-giving friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

She still doesn't get it and the bleeping Hellman's sign is back to front. On a more positive note, Unilever are now changing the name of Fair and Lovely skin whitening cream 🤢 and I now follow the gorgeous Alexis Adjei on IG. She was the first one who reached out to Jack about Hellman's when BLM on IG became a thing and what did Melissa do nothing but said I have messaged you.
PS - New baby grandson is now breathing without support and starting to breastfeed. Still a teeny chap but no longer having to sleep with a disco mask on due to baby jaundice. My daughter has said that she is never doing a pooh again.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Must be really life affirming to have a grand total of what 130 did someone say? watching your live.

She started off with such a huge audience and support and her fans cant even be bothered to turn up anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.