Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!! Yoo hoo!!! Guys!!!! Desperately trying to catch up but you’re too good & too fast for me 😫 😫

One day, I will catch you in real time.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well done me, showtime at 5pm right?
OMFG I turned up an actual hour late 🤐😬 you know like all the previous.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"
I know what I'd like to do with cool hands right now 👊👊
*slinks off RAGING at the 🌍*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thanks for letting me know.
I'm sorry if I offended you - I know nothing about ADHD, and now I know this.
You didn't say anything offensive, no need to apologise! Most of the criticism here is totally fair and constructive. It is a completely relevant point to make during a broadcast interview that you don't interrupt your guests and it stifles the conversation flow.

Yeah it is a factor of the disorder but it's rude to not even apologise and try to minimise/work on it. For me it's a manifestation of how quickly my thoughts move/impaired processing/stress/excitement at sharing knowledge.

That's one of the reasons I decided to stop lurking tbh as I can provide appropriate context and she's doing neurodiverse and chronically ill/disabled people an unbelievable disservice with her behaviour and it gets on my bleeping (pancake burned) tits so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You didn't say anything offensive, no need to apologise! Most of the criticism here is totally fair and constructive. It is a completely relevant point to make during a broadcast interview that you don't interrupt your guests and it stifles the conversation flow.

Yeah it is a factor of the disorder but it's rude to not even apologise and try to minimise/work on it. For me it's a manifestation of how quickly my thoughts move/impaired processing/stress/excitement at sharing knowledge.

That's one of the reasons I decided to stop lurking tbh as I can provide appropriate context and she's doing neurodiverse and chronically ill/disabled people an unbelievable disservice with her behaviour and it gets on my bleeping (pancake burned) tits so much.
Definitely up for you providing appropriate context to her behaviour - some of it is understandable and some of it isn’t.
Thanks again X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok. I have watched the first 30 seconds of the mayo insta thing.

1. Wouldn't it be the sensible thing to do if you prepared and got all the settings right before it starts?

2. Her mouth has healed miraculously. Mine is still a frayed mess... how can this be???

I am going in again. I can't guarantee I can stomach the whole thing but I have taken a diazepam so maybe that will help my tolerance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Came to clarify that the squaddie who shared her raunchy pics gave her the Brewdog shares lol. It had Jack all over it.
Wait who shared her raunchy pics?! I'm confused! Also sorry if the BrewDog thing annoyed ya Jack, I was merely sharing info you put in the public domain x

But do accept that if it was £95 shares then its hardly an asset!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok. I have watched the first 30 seconds of the mayo insta thing.

1. Wouldn't it be the sensible thing to do if you prepared and got all the settings right before it starts?

2. Her mouth has healed miraculously. Mine is still a frayed mess... how can this be???

I am going in again. I can't guarantee I can stomach the whole thing but I have taken a diazepam so maybe that will help my tolerance.
Like sort your hair out. Honestly you have had all day. i hope the working surface is hair free and hands washed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tit missed it!
very JM move to quote myself!

catching up on the tit show, definitely the worst one yet. She’s bleeping awful! I’ve had to pause several times due to the second hand embarrassment. Unprepared, says the most ridiculous, unprofessional tit but currently powering through and trying to catch up with your commentary.
Just had to leap forward in time to rant....

I’m vegan obvs but those bbq ladies seem fun enough to watch their segment of the show, they come across lovely and friendly, however absolutely raging that JM needlessly has to bring it back to her poor self, (Wasabi mayo) why did she have to make it negative?

also the lip....howling in pain! duck off Jack!

Edit - oh you don’t like gunky mayo jack? Nothing like the texture of mashed up avocado and mayo then? 🤔🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't give that HairyHarry any attention, it's a tit stirrer and we are WAYYYY better than that.

Thanks to all for the final Tattle along. Did she REALLY tell that fella to slide into her DMs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Like sort your hair out. Honestly you have had all day. i hope the working surface is hair free and hands washed.
MAn alive... these two BBQ women test my patience too. Admittedly I am skipping through, but at 19 mins has any 'cooking' been done or is this just chat and book promo?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.