Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and she claimed she couldn't get Furlough for Caroline because she filed her tax return late and so had to pay her 'out of her own pocket '.
This is also not possible as well as being a complete lie. It was a happy day in the cabal when someone found the receipts that Jack was indeed granted Furlough.
Here she is wingeing 🙄 home schooling my arse
04CDB24C-1F68-47F3-B0D5-5868FFA04718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
According to Spike Milligan.
English teeth. Happy teeth, shining in the sun. Clamping down on bits of fish and sausages half done.
English teeth HEROES teeth hear them click and clack.
Let's sing a song of praise for them, three cheers for the brown grey and black!
(Learned this at school circa 1970)
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she making chaffy looking cookies when she has crumbling teef/hurty teef/no teef/too many teef?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just remembered my favourite story about Jack giving away a copy of one of her slop manuals.

View attachment 1434251View attachment 1434252

Butter bean pie!! That has to be up there with the peach curry as one of the most disgusting things ever. And I like butter beans. I can see her logic though. What’s white that you could use instead of fish to veganise a fish pie. Ah yes, butter beans. That’ll do. To be fair don’t know what I’d use. Probably just omit the fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here she is wingeing 🙄 home schooling my arse
View attachment 1434287
This is actually my favourite post from Jack. Totally pointless, totally self-serving, ghastly picture, inappropriate tagging of Sunak, several lies / not quite truths. It really has everything!

When I see these posts, I know they are not spontaneous and know she was working on that caption for hours. Hours that could have been spent working. Working in Asda, Costa, even on the slop manuals. Apply the effort to things that MAKE money (as you are obsessed with it) and don't just waste time. Free advice for you there Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
The furlough info was on the gov website saying the company claimed
Tbh that doesn't surprise me, IIRC she said something along the lines of, she (the company) wasn't earning anything so she personally paid the furlough (even though everyone here questioned why her assistant couldn't continue working). Do you think she paid it from her house savings? Poor woman child. :unsure: ;)
It's all very weird and like most things Wacko-related, very (and probably most deliberately) complicated!🧐

That and she claimed she couldn't get Furlough for Caroline because she filed her tax return late and so had to pay her 'out of her own pocket '.
This is also not possible as well as being a complete lie. It was a happy day in the cabal when someone found the receipts that Jack was indeed granted Furlough.
Gahh, thankspaceyou, I'd forgotten that important detail!:LOL: Yes, all very deliberately complicated (and false!)!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.