Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually my favourite post from Jack. Totally pointless, totally self-serving, ghastly picture, inappropriate tagging of Sunak, several lies / not quite truths. It really has everything!

When I see these posts, I know they are not spontaneous and know she was working on that caption for hours. Hours that could have been spent working. Working in Asda, Costa, even on the slop manuals. Apply the effort to things that MAKE money (as you are obsessed with it) and don't just waste time. Free advice for you there Jack.
Here’s the furlough stuff

Furlough.jpeg.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We have a spite castle not too far from here. It got built in 1907 as part of a divorce settlement for a second wife, she chose a plot of land as close to her ex's land as possible, where they would see the building when they passed on the train, and the clock tower only has three clock faces on it, the side facing her ex's castle is blank because she wouldn't give him the time of day.

(It has now sold, sadly - I'd have loved to take a crack at doing that up.)
'Haunted Castle of Spite'
is a great description of the crappy bungalow. Bedeviled by a bitter and twisted wraith, with a miasma of lingering honk.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here is about right, given the presence of a dentally challenged soul sucking joy sapping slop-egotist.
8E93AC94-355E-4456-AD40-AF2F84044141.gif

The rest of the headline is also rrrrarther apt
back on the market
44D545BC-E633-4565-9991-06934B42C2E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Haunted Castle of Spite'
is a great description of the crappy bungalow. Bedeviled by a bitter and twisted wraith, with a miasma of lingering honk.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here is about right, given the presence of a dentally challenged soul sucking joy sapping slop-egotist.
View attachment 1434357

The rest of the headline is also rrrrarther apt
back on the market
View attachment 1434385
Jack's Moving Castle of Spite

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagining Jack serving “some of the best bakes” to Cherish and Benoit on Bake Off the professionals.
9C9DBB16-3192-4ECD-A9CC-60D00AE2B655.jpeg
D4AB9C14-7421-4B5C-A0CE-27DEF1FC5095.jpeg

Everyone makes baking mistakes, but would a professional post their mistakes online?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Do you have to ATTACK everything Jack does? I suppose you won't be happy until JACK LEAVES THIS EARTH, BORBORA.
i’m sorry, who are you again? i vaguely remember a little nause from ‘04 with one million teeth but her nose was much less gargantuan so it can’t be you. please leave me and my family alone.

love, Borb xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does she, a supposedly professional cook, manage to constantly produce baked goods which look like the reception class made them?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can’t stop thinking about Friday Night Dinner and the piss yellow curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.