Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are ok about her sticky sweet fingers and fiery tongue Kach?
well, I did kinda tell her to wash her sticky fingers and I'd rather not think about her fiery tongue...

it's making me think of harold's poor shredded pecker again. first the teeth, now this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Fucks sake, the way she trivialises alcoholism there. "From alcoholic to don't bleeping need it in 2 weeks". "Now we've kicked alcoholism's arse". Jack and recovery - completed it mate. That's not how it works. She wasn't, isn't an alcoholic. She's full of tit.

Overproof whiskey by the way, where on earth was she buying that? It isn't a commonly available drink. But of course, Jack couldn't just be addicted to whiskey, it had to be the strongest of whiskies ever 🙄.
Maybe she made it in an old bathtub in her shed by soaking old Pumble remains (has she even got a shed) my imagination is running wild here....think I'd better get to bed and stop tunnelling down a Jack rabbit hole 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she made it in an old bathtub in her shed by soaking old Pumble remains (has she even got a shed) my imagination is running wild here....think I'd better get to bed and stop tunnelling down a Jack rabbit hole 👀
She has many out buildings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She has many out buildings
Jack's house reminds me of the house in Susanna Clarke's Piranesi... multiple hallways, spiral staircases, random items lying about, unspecified numbers of everything (staircases/outbuildings/studios/spoons)
IIRC, Piranesi is also a fan of making long lists on pieces of paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
anyway, if this had happened, why would you seriously allow your phone number to appear publicly again?

also, ICO, loool

View attachment 1435549View attachment 1435550View attachment 1435552View attachment 1435553View attachment 1435554View attachment 1435555
Did this result in a massive go fund me which made her loads of money which she is trying to recreate? It’s alright Jack you don’t actually need to make it happen. Just pretend that it did like you do with everything else.

Reactions: 25
The thing is, if something odd did happen re:her handing a contact number out to half a mil people, she'd have the cheek to tweet and complain about it, to which I can only hope some sensible squigs would point out that it wasn't a good idea to keep repeatedly posting it. I can see Jack's response now, 'I should be able to post my phone number to half a million people without anyone calling for anything other than to offer me my own series!!!'. Then, the squigs would all cheer and pile on the BBC to get her back on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's very generous of you to think that anyone still has her number in their phone. I imagine it was blocked and deleted with the rapidity of a buttered snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm coming in from a few hours ago. Off topic.

I recently had to speak to my neighbour about the nuisance her SB was causing. This was not the first time and now I was shouting at him. She told me not to shout at her child, and if I had a problem I should speak to her. I spoke to her and she told me that her son was not causing a nuisance. I said I had been watching him for 15 minutes from an upstairs window and she said I was lying. Then she said that if I didn't like the nuisance her son was causing, I should move away. We've been here for 23 years. They moved in last month.

Spite. How the Donald bought Mar-a-Lago (copy and paste from Wikipedia)

Donald Trump learned about the estate after unsuccessfully trying to purchase and combine two apartments in Palm Beach for his family. He offered the Post family $15 million for it, but they rejected it. Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the former owner of KFC, for $2 million,[19] stating he intended to build a home that would block Mar-a-Lago's beach view. The threat caused interest in the property to decline, and Trump ended up getting the property for $7 million in 1985.

There is no point in commenting on Trump's behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I doubt it. Jack has a long history of adopting pets at ill-advised times, why would this case be different?
I think - and it's only a thought - is we only sort of get a 'really full on' photo when SB is there/around. And she only tells us the pooch is under the hammock, on the sofa, and without pix or a photo, is a pre-snapped one. She has form for doing this with photos and words, the wee smol cheeky weasel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
be warned of mentions of teeth. but I've read it and I really, really hate teeth and now I'm queasy 🥴

View attachment 1433140
View attachment 1433141
View attachment 1433143View attachment 1433145
F8D56874-CBF9-4233-B20A-D26648BD3A50.jpeg

Dear god, for a minute I thought the Squig was suggesting she use the scissors to take out the last of the tooth!!

Listen, Griftmeister General, you keep going back to the teeth for maximum griftage but put the tin away NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY TO SORT YOUR CHOMPERS OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BIB - you've just inspired me to create the Vimes Biscuit Index, which will not only track biscuit prices but ensure quality control standards are met at all times. Naturally I will have to do a lot of taste testing research for this vitally important project and I'm assembling a crack team of biscuit brainiacs. I can't do it alone, so please send cashos (no actual biscuits) to 1 Celery Street, Celerytown. Thankyou.
Are you only doing biscuits that look like cultures for random stages of venereal diseases?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.