Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is next-level freakery. Although saying that, it's probably worse to give your location away... A phone number can easily be changed.
Good job she hasn't... oh...
She really is a major incident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 22
Guarantee in the next photo of Content, her collar will feature a pendant engraved with "Space Squig, ask me about the box!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The continuous posting of her phone number to 550k people is just so embarrassing 😩 my sis in law put a pic of her dog on Insta yesterday with the tag covered because she has (let me check...450 followers on a private page who are mostly all friends/family/work colleagues) because everyone knows it only takes one total weirdo to latch on to you. It's just mind boggling, ridiculous attention seeking at this point
It’s also possible that it’s SB’s dad’s phone number, not hers. Particularly if Content belongs to SB.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Jack's thumbprint cookies from the Guardian, 2014:

Screenshot_20220721-222459_Chrome.jpg

I mean, they look like tit here, but if your toddler came home from playschool with a tray of them you'd probably eat them, right? Eight years later, and they've regressed to the point that you'd "accidentally" drop them on the floor and douse them in lighter fuel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
while we've been mithering, she's been doing things to wings that sound ok actually

hhnnnnggghh tho. and wash your hands!

Screenshot_20220721-213119_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
anyway, if this had happened, why would you seriously allow your phone number to appear publicly again?

also, ICO, loool

20220721_213646.jpg
20220721_213659.jpg
20220721_213717.jpg
20220721_213736.jpg
20220721_213752.jpg
20220721_213805.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Not sure about the rules in England but in NI I remember at the first hints of lockdown they were closing off licences and you could only buy booze in the big supermarket. Then they realised this was a terrible idea as people with alcohol dependence who don’t have the means to get to the big shop need their local corner off licences to be there otherwise the a&e would have been full of people in withdrawal as well as covid patients. There was a lot of snobbery from people saying “how is this an essential shop” who have no clue how lucky they are to not have an addiction
Alcohol addiction aside, local shops should have been allowed to remain opened. Not everyone wishes to shop at a large supermarket.

Reactions: 34
while we've been mithering, she's been doing things to wings that sound ok actually

hhnnnnggghh tho. and wash your hands!

View attachment 1435531
All this food she cooks. She lives on her own. Who is eating it? Here at Arsov Towers there's me and Mrs C. We eat nobbut a fraction of what she cooks in a week, and we still have to freeze half of it. Which is always an issue because we only have a small under-counter freezer. Impoverished smol pixies eh? How do they survive?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.