Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The continuous posting of her phone number to 550k people is just so embarrassing đŸ˜© my sis in law put a pic of her dog on Insta yesterday with the tag covered because she has (let me check...450 followers on a private page who are mostly all friends/family/work colleagues) because everyone knows it only takes one total weirdo to latch on to you. It's just mind boggling, ridiculous attention seeking at this point
Imagine being that desperate for drama and publicity you would court stalkers like that, knowing what other well known people have gone through. It is beyond baffling. Oh, and there is no contact number on her website, so she is lying about its general availability. She is a danger to herself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It's becoming so obvious that she's not committed to a career in food. It was only ever a vehicle. Her skills and knowledge have deteriorated. She's astoundingly poorly read, she's uninterested in the work of her peers, and she's unable to develop. It's pitiful.
Poorly read?? She owns three copies of the communist manifesto, go well pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine being that desperate for drama and publicity you would court stalkers like that, knowing what other well known people have gone through. It is beyond baffling. Oh, and there is no contact number on her website, so she is lying about its general availability. She is a danger to herself.
Love that two out of three of those social media links are out of date/inactive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Not forgetting she has claimed herself to have had an almost life-long stalker! It's truly laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jack Monroe's phone number is on the British citizenship test, between How many players are in a cricket team? and Who is 4th in line to the throne? and Has Guardian journalist Owen Jones ever been convicted of murder?
Closely followed by What or who does Mary love?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How do Jack's cookies look more like Yorkshire puddings than her "perfect" Yorkshire puddings?
1658430591453.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I took a screenshot of this a few days ago but didn’t post it:

View attachment 1435248

Just my opinion, but I reckon that not a single addict in the history of addiction, stopped drinking/using *just* because they had no money. I’ve met people who have stole, undertaken sex work or even white knuckled through however long it took to get money.

And I would even go so far as to say, I’m afraid I don’t think she would put SB over herself, ever. Thank god it’s not true!

There was a segment on our local news the other night about how Scotland raised the price per unit of alcohol (to 50p), however it has only resulted in people spending more on alcohol. It hasn’t massively impacted on alcohol-related health issues
because if you are addicted to something, you will do what you can to get money for it.
Not sure about the rules in England but in NI I remember at the first hints of lockdown they were closing off licences and you could only buy booze in the big supermarket. Then they realised this was a terrible idea as people with alcohol dependence who don’t have the means to get to the big shop need their local corner off licences to be there otherwise the a&e would have been full of people in withdrawal as well as covid patients. There was a lot of snobbery from people saying “how is this an essential shop” who have no clue how lucky they are to not have an addiction

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Some of her favourite things include any kind of attention, being a victim, and her squigs coming to her rescue so I guess in some twisted tragic way her advertising her number makes sense.

The mad thing is that she hasn’t put it up ‘accidentally’ for a few hours and then said ‘oops’ taking it down thanking the squigs for their help. How many times has she posted it now? Our Jack doesn’t do things subtly does she?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Some of her favourite things include any kind of attention, being a victim, and her squigs coming to her rescue so I guess in some twisted tragic way her advertising her number makes sense.

The mad thing is that she hasn’t put it up ‘accidentally’ for a few hours and then said ‘oops’ taking it down thanking the squigs for their help. How many times has she posted it now? Our Jack doesn’t do things subtly does she?
It also feels like it gets more blatant in each photo. Like, the first couple of times it was at an angle and you had to squint a bit, now it's front and centre. Pretty soon it'll just be an ultra-zoomed-in pic of her phone number with a few tufts of fur in the corners.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

She’s dying to get some nasty text messages she can then tweet I bet, or a voicemail she can record on one of her other phones.

I’m just surprised she’s not resorted to sending nasty texts to herself yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't believe those are thumbnail cookies but rather Pumble's little pirate cousins who have come to seek revenge on Jack for imprisoning Pumble.
2752c974291949.5c2a964768a83.png
(I may have watched Moana a few too many times).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It also feels like it gets more blatant in each photo. Like, the first couple of times it was at an angle and you had to squint a bit, now it's front and centre. Pretty soon it'll just be an ultra-zoomed-in pic of her phone number with a few tufts of fur in the corners.
That, or her Mediterranean arse will just tweet it out to the world, Ă  la J1g.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It could not be more obvious. She’s getting worse. Footage of me when I saw today’s pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm sorry. Am I living in an alternative universe? I am not poor, or financially challenged, but when I need liquid in a stew or casserole, I use water. Is this unusual? Do you have to use alcohol in every meal when you are flat out broke/feeding your three-year-old/working in a brothel/sleeping on the streets? I might be slightly adrift in the timeline (who isn't đŸ€·â€â™€ïž) but by her own admission she was an alcoholic who was drinking heavily throughout that period, and she says she was buying cheap Sainsbury's lager to put in her food and not so much as taking a sip. It's utter nonsense.

Reactions: 61
It could not be more obvious. She’s getting worse. Footage of me when I saw today’s pic.
This is next-level freakery. Although saying that, it's probably worse to give your location away... A phone number can easily be changed.
Good job she hasn't... oh...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.