Jack Monroe #159 HarperCollins responded by saying the tweets were factually inaccurate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not obsessive, hope I don't come over as if I am. Someone once said something to me and it just resonated.

"I don't like cleaning, but I like a clean home. Unfortunately you can't have one without the other."
This is so true! I have had to explain this so many times!
I think I have too much stuff, but other people think my flat looks like I just moved in or I rent it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jack is claiming Furlough for someone. The usual apologies if this has already been posted...

1614865016656.png

Information directly from HMRC

You're not wrong.
The 'Caroline is Furloughed' is what will do me in...

She is NOT on furlough Jack, so stop saying she is. Neither are you entitled to SEISS.
Those two things are for people who cannot work because Covid has impeded on your business or job role.
Caroline can work from home. She does admin ffs. She can easily fit her eork 8n around homeschooling, just like millions of others have done. If you have applied for a furlough payment, that is benefit fraud.
Same with SEISS. It was for self employed people who ceased trading because of Covid lockdown.
You have NOT ceased trading under lockdown. You have actually benefited under Covid because it opened up different work opportunities.
Again, if you apply for it this is fraud.
Stop bleeping going on about how you are one of the 'forgotten'. You earned a duck tonne of money last year so you are not entitled to the benefits.
And it had absolutely cock all to do with handing your tax returns in late, although you are an idiot for doing so.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Listen, if she’s going to be quiet for a while we’ve got a chance to do this. Please can we discuss how may we encourage her to get the Cotswold collection out on the lawn so we can do a full and final headcount of the massive bastards?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
5 x seater sofa plus 2 x seater sofa plus 2 x chair beds (currently in chair format)
4 x dining chairs 3 x desk chairs 1 x arm chair
4 x old folding dining chairs in shed just in case plus 2 x camping chairs (there were 3 but mice got to one of them)
1 x step stool that could be sat on by a toddler in a pinch 2 x actual stools in current use as side tables
3 people
no wisdom teeth and 1 extraction
don't even start me on pants
FORENSIC
Two Nutribullets
11 denim shirts
This is truly a Jack worthy inventory. But could you fit it all in a sleeper compartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't know why but picturing everyone counting their chairs has absolutely ended me.

Sitting here shaking, doing a creepy Mutley wheezy laugh looking like I'm having some kind of seizure.

This is why I love these threads.
I was exactly the same when we were all counting teeth! Genuinely laughing out loud! It’s the way it started as a joke but then suddenly it became a genuine, earnest thing!
I‘m a chair-less wonder! I just have a sofa. It’s just me and my cat, and it’s not like people can visit at the moment. @kachoochoo it’s funny because I’m the same, I’d never thought of it this way before but at work there are chairs everywhere! 😆

As for Jack, who knows if she’s crying wolf or not, but I genuinely hope she and are family are ok. I think it’s quite touching that overall we‘re erring on the side of caution*, laying off her, and finding other exciting topics to discuss.

*auto 🥕 wanted to change “caution“ to “cushion“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jack is claiming Furlough for someone. The usual apologies if this has already been posted...

View attachment 466463
Information directly from HMRC

Gosh I never knew this tit existed online. Scary dairy.

Also apologies to all the people I shocked on my last post. It was just what I thought at the time, perhaps I ought to have not posted it on reflection as i hate talking about her family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't know why but picturing everyone counting their chairs has absolutely ended me.

Sitting here shaking, doing a creepy Mutley wheezy laugh looking like I'm having some kind of seizure.

This is why I love these threads.

And then I did the same laugh at your comment!

There's 6 dining chairs, a rocking chair, a weird too small chair, an armchair, and a 2 seater sofa upstairs. Downstairs (elevated house - a crappy bungalow on legs in fact) there's a load of plastic chairs someone gave my mother - why I do not know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listen, if she’s going to be quiet for a while we’ve got a chance to do this. Please can we discuss how may we encourage her to get the Cotswold collection out on the lawn so we can do a full and final headcount of the massive bastards?
The garden is big, but not that big. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was looking for another post but found this. I’ve squiggled it because it’s so out of order. She names the teacher who said she was only good for burger flipping!
9B56E3FB-F980-4E11-897E-C2FE7779488A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Didn’t Jack once divulge that SB’s dad had another child who was in hospital? I hope it’s not anything bad to do with that but her coy “not mine to tell” brings that into my mind. If it was more direct bad news she’d be using it for doggos and patreon soliciting. The fact that she uses it to announce her departure because of it is still indiscreet and that she doesn’t realise that is pathetic.

Can’t bring myself to count chairs but hope she stays gone for a long, long time. Her suicide baiting has disgusted me more than usual.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I looked back at that and she was annoyed at having to leave so thought it wasn't that one.

She used almost exactly the same words for one of them ('not my news to share' and 'need to be there for' ) but I had to stop searching for it 🤪😫😂
Wasn’t it something to do with her bubble list? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Didn’t Jack once divulge that SB’s dad had another child who was in hospital? I hope it’s not anything bad to do with that but her coy “not mine to tell” brings that into my mind. If it was more direct bad news she’d be using it for doggos and patreon soliciting. The fact that she feels to announce her departure because of it is still indiscreet and that she doesn’t realise that is pathetic.

Can’t bring myself to count chairs but hope she stays gone for a long, long time. Her suicide baiting has disgusted me more than usual.
Yes that is right, giving away someone else's personal info.
I'm not a Nigella fan but she has far more grace and self respect. When Saatchi assaulted her she did not make panicked, emotional statements on Twitter though I think personally she had the right to.
Re the lady who used to post here that knew Jack's mum. IIRC she contacted mum to tell her about Jack and then stepped away from the threads as she had taken it off Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Squiggles: please stop neglecting your rabbit
Jack: you want me dead!

This nasty, manipulative little bleep. How can her minions not see it?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh god, this week I've counted my teeth and now I'm counting my chairs.
Wtf is thread doing to me?!!
btw I have 17 chairs.
I have an actual old church pew as a dining table bench, never tried it to capacity so I'll have to estimate.

Approx 25 seats in my gaff - pew count dependant.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.