Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was drinking whiskey heavily for a decade, which would be... 2011 to 2021? So where does that leave the not drinking during the Poverty (or, depending on which article you read, the drinking Sainsbury's pisswater lager over Christmas one year?)

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I know someone who lives in a small village and the town was rocked by some woman demanding a local rooster minding it's own business on a farm be destroyed because her daughter was terrified of it.
Omg, what's the matter with some people? I hope everyone ignored her and the Terror Rooster was okay. Also, I initially read your sentence as 'some woman demanding a local rooster' and thought the woman was just very insistent about her desire for a rooster.

Let me help by providing you with an absolute banger of design inspiration, courtesy of Mississippi, which like supper-inspiration Georgia is possibly not in Central/Eastern Europe 🇬🇪 🇺🇸 🇰🇿
View attachment 1433046🔺This place is not too far (in US of A distances) from my Outlaws’* place, hence my literally forensic Mississippi Gulf Coast architectural knowledge

PS ROARING 🦉 🍾 at “member”. The only way to elevenrife that would have been his “male member”

*I do not call them that. Ever. Even though I’m literally married to their son
Wow thanks, I love that shark building. 😅 Have you seen Australia's big things? Also a great source of inspiration. I like how the wiki article is officially titled 'Australia's big things' because it's so hard to know how to refer to them.

1658355890762.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh wow. 👏

I'm laughing at the thought of their kids being frightened by a skip. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but when my childhood best friend found a skip we both got really excited and went to see if we could salvage any good stuff from it (don't try this at home, kids). Did your skip contain any big shark jaws? Creepy mannequins?
Don't 🔺 me. I put a life sized cardboard cut out of my sister in it at night. To scare people on their way home from the pub 😂. To dissuade skip jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Carole is an absolute madlad. Did she also ok the stunt hair? I think we've unmasked Mr T Roll.
If she wants to add another feather to her cap, I believe the position of Jack's lawyer is currently vacant

(as Mark Lewis tragically doesn't get any phone reception at 1 Israel street, Israel)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg, what's the matter with some people? I hope everyone ignored her and the Terror Rooster was okay. Also, I initially read your sentence as 'some woman demanding a local rooster' and thought the woman was just very insistent about her desire for a rooster.

Wow thanks, I love that shark building. 😅 Have you seen Australia's big things? Also a great source of inspiration. I like how the wiki article is officially titled 'Australia's big things' because it's so hard to know how to refer to them.

View attachment 1433093
Oh local Facebook rose up for Team Terror Rooster. It got what Jack might term quite spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe Carol is Borbs secret lover and exacting her revenge for the awful stalking her love has received.
I can't wait for book of grievances to be released in 2025 and the acknowledgements section is just "**** YOU JENNY NUMBERS"

I love that we've decided Borabora is a former teacher of Jack's who completely forgot she existed, you could say she's "not aware of Jack's work"

• Haha
Reactions: 55
WHY DOES SHE NEVER CONTENT WARN THIS tit?

Sorry, excuse the caps, but I'm sick to the back teeth (no pun intended) of her wantonly chucking suicide into any random tweet like it's a bleeping punctuation mark.
Sorry I hadn’t put a TW on that, it didn’t clock. Will report post and hope a mod can x

ETA - was in time, apols once again that was bad especially this time of night ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know someone who lives in a small village and the town was rocked by some woman demanding a local rooster minding it's own business on a farm be destroyed because her daughter was terrified of it.
I'd really like to say that this isn't true. But there are some bloody awful, entitled, intolerant people out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sorry I hadn’t put a TW on that, it didn’t clock. Will report post and hope a mod can x
No hen, you're fine, it's Jack who's the bloody menace.

I feel like we're primed here for her to be grotesque because, well, she always is. It just skewers my pumble that she doesn't bloody think that it's not an adjective to be chucked about willy-nilly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can't wait for book of grievances to be released in 2025 and the acknowledgements section is just "**** YOU JENNY NUMBERS"

I love that we've decided Borabora is a former teacher of Jack's who completely forgot she existed, you could say she's "not aware of Jack's work"
That would be the greatest honour of my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1433113

So you agree, you were selling your kids toys and spending the money on whiskey instead of food or shoes that fit him?
WHILST LIVING ON THE STREETS.

"Mum, can we go indoors?"

"No, I have spent all the rent money on whisky and none of my friends, family, local community, police or homelessness services have noticed that I am homeless and drunk".

• Haha
Reactions: 71
be warned of mentions of teeth. but I've read it and I really, really hate teeth and now I'm queasy 🥴

20220720_233652.jpg

20220720_233711.jpg

20220720_233734.jpg
20220720_233752.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Why does she make up tit like this? It serves no purpose. Perhaps she has ‘work’ she wants to get out of in the morning

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.