Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The retweeting herself, especially when she's sulking because she's been criticised, is one of the most embarrassing things she does.
At least it wasn’t Burglar Bill again this time. Just the perpetually endless torment/catatonic reprise of living a life beyond her wildest dreams.

This is obviously what she expects in an OH

5BFA4674-E454-48A4-98B2-97196491F7EA.jpeg

6327B5A2-CEA5-4A7B-8057-B62747D66729.jpeg

Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It almost seems as though Jack just has no concept of bisexuality, which for someone of that generation¹ who has had both male and female partners just seems ludicrous. I don't think it's even necessarily intentional or "using it as a weapon" though, just some amount of self doubt and maybe naïvety.

Sarah Vine can definitely duck off though.
¹the same generation as me, and I've been calling myself bisexual for 23 years...
Whilst I’m sure she is plagued by self doubt I do think a lot of her loudly proclaiming about her sexuality is a way of getting attention and standing out. Another bandwagon to jump on. If heterosexuality was the minority I have no doubt she’d be banging that drum loudly.

Reactions: 27
Ugh. It’s such a narcissistic “look how pretty I am” move isn’t it.

But anyway, point was, in fairness to her the complete knob that she is, I think she has a fair bit of a natural curl but dries it straight. I don’t know though, this is Jack, and there’s no way that blonde is natural.
I’ll have you know the Ancient Greeks were blonde!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sarah Vine or "Mrs.Toad" as she occasionally calls herself whilst writing motoring/ car reviews in The Spectator can always duck right off.
I'm post menopausal now but frankly Frauen it was tit going through it. I had 8 years of being on a Nitrofurantoin treadmill and had my hip surgery cancelled a week before lockdown 1 because I had a uti.
All sorted now because I stamped my feet (not literally) for a urology appointment. Quick cystoscopy, some medication and I'm good to go.
I feel 20 years younger 😎

Soz just did a complete me rail. Am blaming the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting input from Mr Moldwarp. Mr Lazarus is of the opinion that if men had periods and could get pregnant the world would have ended millennia ago because there's no men who would put themselves through it.

I don't agree with you that she was a strikingly beautiful child. I think she looks like a very normal child.
Decidedly average

Reactions: 14
It almost seems as though Jack just has no concept of bisexuality, which for someone of that generation¹ who has had both male and female partners just seems ludicrous. I don't think it's even necessarily intentional or "using it as a weapon" though, just some amount of self doubt and maybe naïvety.

Sarah Vine can definitely duck off though.

¹the same generation as me, and I've been calling myself bisexual for 23 years...
Well Jack was born in 1878, where being bisexual was unheard of. Of course, there were a few naughty young ladies tipping the velvet ifyouknowwhatimean, those naughty victorians and all that.

But for real, I’m a couple of years older than Jack and bisexuality was never some alien concept. I’d say it was slightly less accepted in the lesbian community 20 years ago, with a couple of women outright turning me down for being bi (which may be an excuse to not hurt my feelings). But I’ve never thought to identify as a lesbian because they were more accepted or anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s just occurred to me that Jack’s peri-menopause claim is aimed at Harold.

1) She can explain away her tweets about having miscarriages and 🤞trying for a baby🤞 as desperation and madness at realising she is going through the change very early and losing her fertility

2) She can explain away her pathological lying and strange behaviour as hormonal

3) She can convince Harold that she’s no longer physically able to baby-trap him
But he will never see any of it! He is decidedly ordinary with no social media

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Jack was born in 1878, where being bisexual was unheard of. Of course, there were a few naughty young ladies tipping the velvet ifyouknowwhatimean, those naughty victorians and all that.

But for real, I’m a couple of years older than Jack and bisexuality was never some alien concept. I’d say it was slightly less accepted in the lesbian community 20 years ago, with a couple of women outright turning me down for being bi (which may be an excuse to not hurt my feelings). But I’ve never thought to identify as a lesbian because they were more accepted or anything like that.
Ironically for men being gay is marginally more accepted than being bi.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know a lady of colour at my child's school and both she and her daughter's have beautiful styled hair. Cascade Never in a million years would I ever think to copy it.
SPOILER** poc hairstyles.
The one thing I always want to ask but feel like it's probably not appropriate is now they get their teeny babies to sit still long enough to get their hair braided. It honestlynhh blows my mind.
if
There are loads of black mums who do their kids hair on Instagram vids, intricate, beautiful designs and there are always queries about how they keep their kids still. I’ve seen various answers about distractions, snacks, tv but I guess if they start braiding and caring for their hair very early on the kids just get used to it by the very wiggly stage. B

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A 34 year old woman, not only using her professional social media account to tweet a "Feel like pure tit, just want my meal ticket back" grab for attention, but then to also retweet it...I can't even. Just duck off and wallow in private or call one of your three therapists. It's too hot for this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She loves a daytime TV slot, all the ITV ones are mad on the menopause right now.
Yup, absolutely 💯. And will get savaged I hope by a million angry, sweaty, annoyed fraus going through it. Ain't no-one more perpetually pissed off than a menopausal woman! Especially in this heat.
(Grabs popcorn gif)....😁👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm in no way homophobic, I just can't bare people who decide to call themselves full on lesbian when it clearly isn't the case, she's never came out as bi only lesbian yet wants to date men. This is an insult to actual lesbians.
We don’t usually draw attention to homophobic critiques of Jack, or deadnaming. Jack has said she is a lesbian but she always makes exceptions (and they’re always worth it, she said!)
It’s also patriarchal misogyny. Why shouldn’t a lesbian have sex or get artificial insemination, and have a baby? Paul O’Grady was briefly married and fathered a child but nobody tells gay men they should’ve kept it in their pants. See also- Schofield.
🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.