Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Jack is currently oscillating wildly between presenting herself as downtrodden with depression but also living her best life, sober in the sun with her Ancient Greek plaits.

Its like she wants us simultaneously to believe that she works 128 hours a day and hasn’t had a break since 1951 but also her home office is a hammock in the sun.

Little grifthack for you Jack, people who work ridiculously long hours at stressful jobs tend not to do so from a hammock.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Summer 1986, dear heart. My sister literally coated her very dark, half Greek unplaited hair in it. She wore her hair in the style of Madonna in the Like A Virgin video around that time, and thought the Sun-In would just give it a little je ne sais quoi. It didn't. it made her hair bright yellow. She cried a little (16y at the time) and cried more when we got there and it took on a green tinge after going in the pool.
I had a friend who used Sun-in, then some weeks later put a dye kit (bleach) over the top. Her hair all broke off where the sun in had been and she had to have a really short crop done 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I agree with you Hotes, 100%. There are definite double standards for men/women.

What is striking to me, and personally I have no interest in Jack's preferred gender, pronoun or sexuality - is the frequency at which Jack changes this. Jack, like anyone, is absolutely entitled to change her mind. It is the way she goes about it which irks. Did she need an article in the Guardian when she came out as NB? Did she need to hide Harold's sexuality or gender because he was male?
Everything she does in this area just demonstrates how she has no true idea of her own identity.
Well this is it innit. Gets a girlfriend - ooooohhh I’m the biggest lefty lezza what ever lezzed. Benefits are 6 weeks late - I know more about poverty than Medha Patkar. Gets a shot of T - I am the spokesperson for trans people now. Stops drinking for a week - I have article in Guardian about my expertise in the sober life.

Got to claim ownership or superior knowledge of every life experience ever.

you might say it’s due to a shaky sense of self, the more cynical amongst us might say it’s all in the name of £££££

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If she makes exceptions then she's bisexual, not a full blown lesbian. That's not homophobic. Nothing against her having a child but the point is you can't be a full lesbian and have a child, she's bisexual then not lesbian. Smh
Omg who died and made you the sexuality police? There are a lot more issues surrounding Jack Monroe than whether she is a “full blown lesbian”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I actually think she looks nicest and most natural in middle top row of TV Jack.

Quite why she face-tuned herself to look like 2006-era Richard Hammond in 2020 (middle left) I will never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1426637

Studio flat ? Lil insensitive hun you’re in a detached house in Thorpe bay
JHC she's the only fucker in a hot house now! FFS! (Sorry!) Funnily enough, MOST HOMES (I'm excluding high rise flats here, obviously) have a front and a back, if one faces south the other one doesn't. Guess what that means, Jack? One side will be cooler than the other. My own living room and front bedrooms, with their heat-trapping thick walls, are like the proverbial sauna right now (circle of hell level HOT!). The north-facing rear rooms never get the sun, so remain cool in summer (and freezing in winter). How amazing, who would have thought!
Gosh, her rocket science brain could give Brian Cox (mmmmm ❤ ) a run for his money!

Shut your trap and go do some actual real grifting work!:poop:

PS surely someone SO GREEK would be able to stand the heat? Just saying.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People are actually working today, Jack. People are driving buses, cooking in commercial kitchens, nursing, teaching etc etc. Stop whanging on like a spoilt brat about how hot you are in your beautiful spacious house and garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.