Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re your spoiler, I once asked Mr Moldwarp what he thought society would be like if men, not women, menstruated. He thought for a bit and then said “It would get £ billions in research and healthcare, and news and current affairs programmes would discuss nothing else.”:ROFLMAO:

re those old pics of Jack. In my view she really was a strikingly beautiful child and teen. Perhaps that’s some of the source of her egotism now? In my experience women who were very very beautiful as children always carry that ego boost with them as they tended to get more attention and admiration from adults and peers.Or maybe that just reflects my bitterness as having been a swarthy, overweight, awkward child who could always be found lurking in the darkest corner of any given room :ROFLMAO:
Interesting input from Mr Moldwarp. Mr Lazarus is of the opinion that if men had periods and could get pregnant the world would have ended millennia ago because there's no men who would put themselves through it.

I don't agree with you that she was a strikingly beautiful child. I think she looks like a very normal child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It was just bizarre, like we're all reading going "well of course an entirely unqualified white woman would be the obvious first choice to deal with black hair during lockdown".
Bizarrely this event doesn’t annoy me. At least she was (unusually) humble about it - seeking advice on how not to duck it up.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it's posted on her Instagram at least three times.

July 2016. Might grow hair again.
View attachment 1426093

August 2016. Might grow hair again.
View attachment 1426094
Same picture, same slogan, a month apart = didn't get the specific reaction she was looking for. I can't stand it when people do this!
"Look at ME, ME, ME, you mustn't have noticed last month!" Ugh! Same with the last two pictures in the garden, different day, same slogan! Lazy Monroe.

Reactions: 29
As I’ve said before I couldn’t care less who Jack sleeps with but she uses her sexuality as a weapon and as a way to get attention and opportunities. I do think it’s disrespectful to the LGBTQ+ community and if I was a kid trying to work out my sexuality it would be very confusing.

Sarah Vine can duck off though. I don’t think her sexuality should have any bearing on whether she should have used precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Same picture, same slogan, a month apart = didn't get the specific reaction she was looking for. I can't stand it when people do this!
"Look at ME, ME, ME, you mustn't have noticed last month!" Ugh! Same with the last two pictures in the garden, different day, same slogan! Lazy Monroe.
It's cringe how she's posted that twice, narcissistic bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s just occurred to me that Jack’s peri-menopause claim is aimed at Harold.

1) She can explain away her tweets about having miscarriages and 🤞trying for a baby🤞 as desperation and madness at realising she is going through the change very early and losing her fertility

2) She can explain away her pathological lying and strange behaviour as hormonal

3) She can convince Harold that she’s no longer physically able to baby-trap him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
My friend's child will delete and re-upload pictures if they don't get the right reaction/enough likes first time around. He's 13 though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
quite a few food pics on there look nicely cooked, lit and styled. Does Jack take these or are they by professionals for her books?
She takes them.

Anything that looks mildly edible is probably a takeaway or convenience food when it's been 3 for 2 in the Co-op #meze

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As I’ve said before I couldn’t care less who Jack sleeps with but she uses her sexuality as a weapon and as a way to get attention and opportunities. I do think it’s disrespectful to the LGBTQ+ community and if I was a kid trying to work out my sexuality it would be very confusing.

Sarah Vine can duck off though. I don’t think her sexuality should have any bearing on whether she should have used precautions.
Same for me, I really don’t care if she was a lesbian and is now bi or straight or whatever. That’s her business, and changing her mind is her business too, no one else’s. There has been some good research done, several different studies, which suggest that womens sexuality is more mutable throughout their lives and bisexuals are more likely to be female, whereas men tend to be either gay or straight. CBA to find the links to those studies tbh, and unlike Jack, I’m not going to make a specious promise to find them later. My problem is that Jack regularly weaponises her identities to get a platform or win an argument, and then abruptly switches when it suits her. I don’t think that’s cool at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not sure where this will land, and I may be slightly delirious from the heat, but I think another ninny said they keep reading this thread title to the tune of "The Wheels on the Bus" and now I can't stop.

🎶The numbers on the key are upside down
Upside down
Upside down
The numbers on the key are upside down
Jaaaaack's a cuuuuuuunt🎶

Send air conditioneros.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, Jack is keeping a low-ish profile, although felt it necessary to RT her 'feel like crap, hun,' tweet :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 12.21.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Yeah, it's posted on her Instagram at least three times.

July 2016. Might grow hair again.
View attachment 1426093

August 2016. Might grow hair again.
View attachment 1426094
Ugh. It’s such a narcissistic “look how pretty I am” move isn’t it.

But anyway, point was, in fairness to her the complete knob that she is, I think she has a fair bit of a natural curl but dries it straight. I don’t know though, this is Jack, and there’s no way that blonde is natural.

Reactions: 21
It’s just occurred to me that Jack’s peri-menopause claim is aimed at Harold.

1) She can explain away her tweets about having miscarriages and 🤞trying for a baby🤞 as desperation and madness at realising she is going through the change very early and losing her fertility

2) She can explain away her pathological lying and strange behaviour as hormonal

3) She can convince Harold that she’s no longer physically able to baby-trap him
4) She's noticed there is a lot of publicity around the menopause and wants to add a new dimension to her grift.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

It almost seems as though Jack just has no concept of bisexuality, which for someone of that generation¹ who has had both male and female partners just seems ludicrous. I don't think it's even necessarily intentional or "using it as a weapon" though, just some amount of self doubt and maybe naïvety.

Sarah Vine can definitely duck off though.

¹the same generation as me, and I've been calling myself bisexual for 23 years...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.