Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The '7' is definitely out of kilter with the rest. As with Jack's tattoo's it is completely insipid and uninspired.
I kind of like the Omega tattoo, and some of the sleeve is okay.

But as I've said before, Jack does have an aesthetic that I quite like.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Love how she's accepting that a relationship ended and not sniping at an ex like a bitter teen. That'll show him what he's missing. What a catch she is and this behaviour won't at all put off any (rich) suitors.
I've had wine gums last longer than that relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Are you a vegan who eats a lot of meat?
Do you fall underneath trains?
Are you able to bring up building plans to cast your expert eye over after major fire disasters?
Do your cookies look and probably taste like fossilised horse poo?
Have your former other halves complained about your lesbian clothes or large number of tattoos?
If you answered no to at least three of these, congratulations, you can rest assured it is very unlikely that you are Jack
Inspired by the above
#thread title creator of coprolite cookies 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I kind of like the Omega tattoo, and some of the sleeve is okay.

But as I've said before, Jack does have an aesthetic that I quite like.
Which version of Jack?!

I agree though when she leans into the tattoos, shorter hair etc she looks really nice, sometimes even edging towards cool.

Reactions: 18
why did she take the picture in a tree?
Since Harold LEFT, the crappy Bungalow has become so filthy and full of spoons, sideboards, and bags of tit that there is no longer a single corner suitable to serve as a photograph backdrop. All photos will be outside until the communal skip returns and we get our next dose of Springcleaning/Decluttering/Sorting My Life Out Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ha! Called it on the sentimental AA guff for her tattoo.

Even though it's crappy (that '7' though, wow, tit!) that still would have been pricey. I still think half the money of her 'not drinking' was earmarked for it. She so selfish. She literally resents SB so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I was trained to be a fire warden at Asda. I even used am extinguisher as part of the training. Am I more qualified than Jack watching a dvd video of a fireplace one evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I totally missed her dating a bloke, btw.

So much for one of Britain’s Top Lesbians*, eh?

*not in the slightest bit anti-bi - but I thought she was firmly lesbian?
She's firmly with the wind direction, vegan, trans, pescatarian, gay, etc etc

Also, just thinking, tattoos hate sunlight, especially new tattoos.

Jack, you're an idiot getting one on your wrist in a heatwave. That fucker will pucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you - was the invoice posted prior to today out of interest pls? I don’t go in the Twitter trenches to see these comments so apologies if she had posted it previously. But as CL rightly points out, if you sign up for something in bad faith then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have clearly upset someone for the initial comment tho so will keep schtum on it. Good luck to em 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope you don’t keep schtum, I appreciate your facts and figures on the Patreon. And at the end of the day, we want disillusioned Squigs to come here and see this kind of thing (I’m a bit…worried isn’t the right word but while it was all fun and games (for some) talking about walruses etc, if any Squigs found their way over here earlier this week then they probs would have thought ‘she can’t be that bad, they’re not even talking about her!’)

What you said earlier @colouredlines about how anyone questioning her on Twitter will play out is on the money. She repeatedly gets away with it - and sometimes even benefits more from it - and while that’s grim, a fool and their money etc. But I think it’s important that we keep mentioning things around it in case people do Google ‘Jack Monroe Patreon’ and find themselves where they need to be

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Which version of Jack?!

I agree though when she leans into the tattoos, shorter hair etc she looks really nice, sometimes even edging towards cool.
Yeah, I agree.
Just go for it, Jack. You're an old-school butch lesbian. Accept it.
It's so much easier than thinking you want to be something 'other.' Been there and bounced around, lost, too.
Just be the old dyke and get the duck on with it. Some of us are still here and life is good.
Stop trying SO hard to 'fit' somewhere and just be.

(I might be in a Covid-induced fugue state but I'm leaving it up. Sorry in advance for any insult I may have made)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It also stated that she was a pocket rocket. Being a woman of the world, it is my understanding that this is in fact a pocket rocket.

Unlike an actual pocket rocket, however, slopzilla is neither powerful, quiet, nor compact. She is, however, a bleeping tool. I’ll give her that.
View attachment 1416457
Just spat my tea out all over the dog. Egging hilarious Frau - Shap Po my Frau 🎩

• Haha
It also stated that she was a pocket rocket. Being a woman of the world, it is my understanding that this is in fact a pocket rocket.

Unlike an actual pocket rocket, however, slopzilla is neither powerful, quiet, nor compact. She is, however, a bleeping tool. I’ll give her that.
View attachment 1416457
She is a fake cock to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.