Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rudely forgot to thank the creator of my new avatar. I shamelessly stole it to replace my double dip image which was far too face tuned to countenance!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I totally missed her dating a bloke, btw.

So much for one of Britain’s Top Lesbians*, eh?

*not in the slightest bit anti-bi - but I thought she was firmly lesbian?
It would appear that Jack isn't fond of the term bisexual; for some bizarre reason only she knows.

Reactions: 43
I'm perplexed why Jack doesn't use the term bisexual or pansexual.

It would appear that Jack isn't fond of the term bisexual; for some bizarre reason only she knows.
Possibly confuses it with binary and non binary and forgets what this week's identity is?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could be. I wondered if it was to go on r4s kitchen cabinet as I heard there was a new series
I'm just loving the idea of Jay Mate thinking he's going to get a tip about a cheap, off the beaten track seafood place and Jack being all Harvester, Spoons, Toby Carvery, Asda Kitchen because she only eats in chain places.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I rudely forgot to thank the creator of my new avatar. I shamelessly stole it to replace my double dip image which was far too face tuned to countenance!
Your previous one used to freak me out every time I looked at it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
You see, no one, NO ONE has ever questioned my occupations. I've also never pretended to know more than my job either.
Imagine having to prove you once did a certain job, also should she not have a passing out photo? Surely that would be sufficient no?

Reactions: 28
I wonder how someone who is apparently poor affords 47 tattoos.
How dare you imply that a poor working-class person like Jack doesn't have a massive disposable income, if you don't want POOR people Jack to have nice things get in the bin pal 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.