Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't for the ink stained hands I would have said that tattoo is healed. Normally when you get a fresh tattoo it is either covered in clingfilm, or at least some vaseline type stuff but her arm looks dry.

ETA maybe not, just looked at some of my fresh tattoo pictures and they look much the same lol I'll try to stop being a JM conspiracy theorist now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she’s being truthful and really has just had it done, then the grey will be the excess ink that is wiped off intermittently in the process of tattooing.

Reactions: 27
It's from here - some posts have been deleted but you'll get the general gist I think https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...youre-judging-slop.18447/page-38#post-4679842
Just watched the episode of DKL shown on the quoted page. It's most definitely torture watching her on TV! How the hell anyone thinks she should have a show of her own, after witnessing anything she's appeared on, is beyond me - they're bonkers!

That inappropriate laugh is totally cringe-inducing! Do love how she says thanks to Matt when he's talking about his wife's own home made sauce, though, not hers - silly moo! 😄
As for the lasagne - wonder how many times Matt has gone on to make that at home? :unsure: None, you say? :LOL: That sauce was pathetic, it can't have had much impact on the finished dish. She said it would thicken up during cooking but there was no evidence of that, in the very brief close-up we got! 🧐😆 I very much doubt Matt (or anyone for that matter) has gone onto copy her. Good thick sauce is so easy to make, using the all-in-the-pan whisking method, there's no need to substitute it with a runny abomination like hers.

Jack Monroe, not suited for TV.

Reactions: 32
No judgment whatsoever, but I'm surprised that a few fraus find her cool or edgy. She looks to me like a basic try-hard who has no style of her own - this kind of goes hand-in-hand with her lack of understanding/flip-flopping over her own identity.

I think even if I found her physically attractive, knowing what i know about her, it would outweigh any aesthetically pleasing parts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I once threw a tea towel I’d set alight on the hob into the washing up water.

Not all hero’s wear capes 🦸‍♀️
You've all had extensive experience, however, I've been to three 999 safety days AND sat in a fire engine so please stand aside.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So, how much of the £34 that she’s got left in the bank would go towards that tattoo? It’s been a while since I had one and seem to remember they aren’t cheap. Of course she tried to minimise it by saying it would be something ‘small and meaningful’ which implies not spending much, but that is not a small tattoo.

I remember she used to moan a lot about people saying she wasn’t poor because she had tattoos. And she’d always argue back that they were pre-poverty, which was fair enough. But anyone with eyes could see she got more done over the years. Then again, squigs have fewer perception skills than Helen Keller, so there you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A tat like that, despite being utterly shite and drawn by someone with parkinsons would still be the wrong side of 100-150 quid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If it wasn't for the ink stained hands I would have said that tattoo is healed. Normally when you get a fresh tattoo it is either covered in clingfilm, or at least some vaseline type stuff but her arm looks dry.

ETA maybe not, just looked at some of my fresh tattoo pictures and they look much the same lol I'll try to stop being a JM conspiracy theorist now

It definitely takes a couple of days for them to go crusty and itchy. You can see the redness just forming on Jack's.

It looks dry AF though. Bepanthen nappy rash cream, Jack. Stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I must be living in a parallel universe because I honestly don’t understand why the squigs are saying tit like “well done Jack” and “congratulations” to a 44 34 year old woman for having another tit tat🤷‍♀️ I just can’t comprehend why that, even if she was 18 and it was good, deserves adulation…genuine question, seriously can someone help me out 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's always a great idea to get a new tattoo when you're deep in the throes of the worst heartbreak you've ever experienced, well done Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
'From this moment on my only requirement in a relationship is someone that looks at me the way my dog looks at me'

I do hope she's not claiming this lovely statement is one thunk up by her very own self - I've heard/read it loads of times before. Suppose it'll impress her sychophantic followers though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.