Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the 417 misaligned or is it the positioning of her wrist bone/just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's loads of people selling posters of that page, not quite as niche as she imagines. But then again jack does have the gall to repeat newspaper front cover as if it's new news

Screenshot_20220715-140112_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She posted on Twitter the other day that her ex didn’t like that she dressed like a lesbian and something about 20 years of glorious technicolour homosexuality. Except for all those times you were chasing cock hey Jack you big gay?
Apparently bisexuality is not in glorious technicolour (or likely won’t get her enough Twitter points or see her invited to awards with Riley and crew).

“Find what you love and let it kill you” is an awful slogan for an alcoholic. I know I shouldn’t have laughed at that but it’s amazingly bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
why did she take the picture in a tree?
To show she's been working in the garden? Gathering leaves for a delicious brew to be made in the slow cooker?
Showing off her tree climbing abilities?
Retrieving Cooper who's scrambled up the tree to get away from Content?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was going to say it's nice she's not pretending to be poor any more...but jack just can't admit she paid money for something

Reactions: 49
Bisexual? bleeping Bionic! She heals well.

ETA.. Honestly, how many days ago did she say she was thinking of getting tatts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t think content looks that impressed to be honest. I met a puppy earlier who was so excited to meet me that she jumped on my head. Content is thinking when will she stop taking pics so I can go home?
In fairness, my brother has a dog and she lives the most glorious happy, active, family life. She also has resting bored snooty witch face, such that I often make memes from photos of her to post on the family chat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She posted on Twitter the other day that her ex didn’t like that she dressed like a lesbian and something about 20 years of glorious technicolour homosexuality. Except for all those times you were chasing cock hey Jack you big gay?
Love how she's accepting that a relationship ended and not sniping at an ex like a bitter teen. That'll show him what he's missing. What a catch she is and this behaviour won't at all put off any (rich) suitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I used an electric weedkiller on the garden yesterday... inadvertently set fire to moss...stamped it out with my ickle pixie size trainers. Firefighting Legend!
My smoke alarm had a chaos at 4am yesterday, which was annoying, because it woke me up. Although since I needed to be up at 5 anyway I didn't try to go back to sleep.

And re sexuality, I've said it many many times, but it's strange. I would like to remind Jack that the word "bisexual" has been used since at least the 1930s¹ to mean someone who will date more than one gender.

¹thank you Chips Channon Diaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The '7' is definitely out of kilter with the rest. As with Jack's tattoo's it is completely insipid and uninspired.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apparently bisexuality is not in glorious technicolour (or likely won’t get her enough Twitter points or see her invited to awards with Riley and crew).

“Find what you love and let it kill you” is an awful slogan for an alcoholic. I know I shouldn’t have laughed at that but it’s amazingly bad.
*"Finn when yov lou __d lee iv kill ____"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trash linework, squint and barely legible. You got a total bargain there Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.