Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where this will land as I've got some grunking to do, but couldn't resist adding my two penneth, for what it's worth.

“I’ve seen a lot of fires” (unnecessary expletive removed) - so have I, doesn’t make me a fecking firefighter.

What a despicable human being she is!
bib have we had this as a #thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone did tell me I had "experience working with animals," because I've had pets for a long time. Am I Jack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So often, I catch myself veering towards my mother's phrase 'She's more to be pitied, than scolded' and think that the blue tickers, like Nigella, indulge her because they feel similarly and that she's actually a bit fragile.

Then, something comes up again, like the Grenfell article and I absolutely rage at her outrageous vanity, inflated ego and need to use this horrendous tragedy to centre herself and take the staring role. Some of the words in that article bleeping beggar belief.

She's also a grifting narcissistic lying horror! So there we are. Thank you for reminding me, cabal.

(I would have liked to add something witty, like you all can... but I'm too cross 😬 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
This is a tangent as still grunking.

Listening to Off-menu (podcast with Ed Gamble and James Acaster) with Nadiya on it and she is SO lovely. Funny, warm, charming. So different to some other cooks we know!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone did tell me I had "experience working with animals," because I've had pets for a long time. Am I Jack?
Are you a vegan who eats a lot of meat?
Do you fall underneath trains?
Are you able to bring up building plans to cast your expert eye over after major fire disasters?
Do your cookies look and probably taste like fossilised horse poo?
Have your former other halves complained about your lesbian clothes or large number of tattoos?
If you answered no to at least three of these, congratulations, you can rest assured it is very unlikely that you are Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve been absent from here for bloody months (new job, so much reading about her made my piss boil dry etc etc) but I returned a couple of days ago after the AA 1 year chip thing riled me SO bleeping MUCH.

obvs couldn’t keep up for even a couple of days, so am landing late - but why would she burden her son with her shite. My OH has been sober for 10 years, our child is not much older than that, but we’ve not told them about sobriety in those terms. They know we don’t drink (I do, but very rarely and always away from the house) but to burden them with early sobriety is just appalling - also 2 chips just feels seriously wrong. twit.

lovely to see you all again. She still grips my tits enormously and I’m with you in spirit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Screenshot 2022-07-15 13.20.44.png

Could this have been what Jay Mate was messaging Jack about? Could be another big moment for the Southend Harvester.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’ve been trying to find it, so sorry for asking, but where has all the ‘Harold the homophobe’ stuff come from if no one minds me asking?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you ever feel sorry for Jack just remember she left two small defenceless animals to die in an airing cupboard and I'm sure the feeling will pass

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Are you a vegan who eats a lot of meat?
Do you fall underneath trains?
Are you able to bring up building plans to cast your expert eye over after major fire disasters?
Do your cookies look and probably taste like fossilised horse poo?
Have your former other halves complained about your lesbian clothes or large number of tattoos?
If you answered no to at least three of these, congratulations, you can rest assured it is very unlikely that you are Jack
How reassuring! Thanks for all you do. Sadly I'm not as important as Jack, but I'll live x

• Haha
I’ve been trying to find it, so sorry for asking, but where has all the ‘Harold the homophobe’ stuff come from if no one minds me asking?
Jack claimed he criticised her for dressing like a lesbian and we just ran with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Reading that Grenfell thing - omg.
I can't really express how distasteful it all is. She is just so shameless isn't she? And I think genuinely has no natural empathy. Most of us see something dreadful like Grenfell and don't have to make it about ourselves to grasp the horror of it. Jack can't do that. She has to make everything through the lens of herself to ape what she thinks looks like concern. Hence her 'I'm safe' tweet after the Westminster attack, and constantly rechurning her poverty story when asked about anything at all.
It must be impossible to live with that bizarre self obsession. No wonder OHs run for the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She posted on Twitter the other day that her ex didn’t like that she dressed like a lesbian and something about 20 years of glorious technicolour homosexuality. Except for all those times you were chasing cock hey Jack you big gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
In some recent tweets Jack claimed her last OH said she dressed like a lesbian and didn't like her tattoos. Even though last week (maybe earlier this week, even?) she was claiming to never know heartbreak like this. Or some nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you ever feel sorry for Jack just remember she left two small defenceless animals to die in an airing cupboard and I'm sure the feeling will pass
Were these the guineapigs or the labour named cats that one day just stopped being mentioned?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I used an electric weedkiller on the garden yesterday... inadvertently set fire to moss...stamped it out with my ickle pixie size trainers. Firefighting Legend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I totally missed her dating a bloke, btw.

So much for one of Britain’s Top Lesbians*, eh?

*not in the slightest bit anti-bi - but I thought she was firmly lesbian?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.