Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
Quoting myself like a knob, but just to say: this was the day after the London Bridge/Westminster terror attack.

ETA: Another post she made on the day of the terror attack:

Jack Xatzinikolas updated their status.
March 22, 2017 ·

I DID NOT GO TO PMQS TODAY.
I AM SAFE.
Thankyou all for your calls

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Could you add nom nom nom to that list please? It makes me want to punch a wall.
I’ll add to the list - hollibobs, pop of colour, fam, hun, babe, journey, going forward. There are lots more, but I won’t inflict any more on you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Grenfell stuff is probably the grossest thing Jack has ever done, and that's saying something.
In the never ending rollercoaster that are these threads, it is easy to say “this is her new low” or “I’m off, she’s done it this time” (totes guilty of this btw ❤). However, inserting herself in this way, in what still is/was a catastrophic, totally preventable disaster really does show her true colours.

She travelled across the country to make this about herself. An issue which she had no experience of whatsoever. An issue which the repercussions of are being felt across the country now in horrific ways, and which, if she truly cared, she would have followed up on weekly.

We may be most liked because you are all hilarious, but we have the most number of threads after hinch because of reasons like Grenfell.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Dim isn't even the word, it's too generous a description. Like, there's a difference between giving out your work number to people you, you know ... work with, and it being a 'public number' you put on the internet for everyone to see, when you could easily blur it out. People paying even the slightest bit of attention will know things like her mother's maiden name, her address, her pets' names, the first line of her childhood home address, etc etc etc. It's not going to take the most sophisticated of scamming operations to empty her bank accounts. And she's allegedly had £5k or whatever stolen from her in a SIM scam before. She's a moron.
When you’d rather dox yourself than admit you’ve potentially made a teensy weensy mistake

She REALLY hates being told anything at all, even when the advice is coming from a good place. My nan would call that “Pig headed ignorance”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
laurie, Lorry, LouLou, loopoo, youwho, Lora, Dora, lora the explorer, lora, wora, wora lora bullshit
Conten....erm, no, I mean Contentiously Cute, Controversially CostALottie, Cookie Wookie Pukey Wukey, Curly Wurly Eatslop Hurly :sick:. It.

Morning troops! 👩‍🚒 Firefighter Lil reporting for duty, ready for a hose-down👨‍🚒

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Quoting myself like a knob, but just to say: this was the day after the London Bridge/Westminster terror attack.

ETA: Another post she made on the day of the terror attack:

Jack Xatzinikolas updated their status.
March 22, 2017 ·

I DID NOT GO TO PMQS TODAY.
I AM SAFE.
Thankyou all for your calls
There is nothing she won’t insert herself into. I lived in London when the Westminster attack happened, did I mark myself safe on social media? No, because I lived and worked nowhere near Westminster and therefore had no need to centre myself in what had happened. Food for thought for you when you grunk today Jack.

Reactions: 41
The thing is, she was in no way equipped, nor would any of the other group be able to say for certain that the cause was an unsafe building at that early stage, she would not have helped the investigation in any way by that piece. I wonder if Big Dave made her delete it
I’d love someone to ask mum and dad some loaded questions one day.
“You must be very proud of all the work Jack did after the Grenfell fire, bringing experts together and using her expertise to help understand what happened. What did you say to her?”
Big Dave: errrrrrr
“Jack was on benefits for two years and was eating toothpaste and oxo cubes. Do you feel as though you could have done something more?”
Mum: errrrr.
Bet you would have a field day asking similar questions, I’m sure they wouldn’t lie for her. I bet it does their heads in, must be so embarrassing and upsetting

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So, basically she went to the local church to sort the boxes of donations, but in Jack’s mind she was in an episode of London’s Burning.
I remember Grenfell well. My youngest was still very young and around that time we were up with the larks. He used to doze on the sofa and I would watch BBC breakfast. I remember watching the tower block on fire and feeling so sad!

She is obsessed with being important but sometimes it would be better if she would just do as she claims and work behind the scenes quietly. Times like this are not the time to be seeking glory.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Grenfell stuff is probably the grossest thing Jack has ever done, and that's saying something.

May I attempt to lighten the mood by drawing everyone's attention to Jack saying "It's important" in the above paragraph 😂 How is it important? To who? I've had people accuse me of lying about my professional experiences before and I've just ignored them and gone about my day. Should I have demanded evidence to try to sue them with?

It almost hurts how much I'm cringing at Jack's unfaltering belief that she is the main character in every story, not just her own. "It's important" 😂😂
I notice she didn't go for the Metro here for falsely describing her job..? Wonder why 🤔

Screenshot_20220715-094245.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
There is nothing she won’t insert herself into. I lived in London when the Westminster attack happened, did I mark myself safe on social media? No, because I lived and worked nowhere near Westminster and therefore had no need to centre myself in what had happened. Food for thought for you when you grunk today Jack.
I was crossing the bridge twice a day, to use London Bridge station, nothing broadcast from me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
Never a please is there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Grunking so not sure where this will land but…

Dear Jack

Feeding them to the poor dog or letting poor dog counter surf doesn’t count …. Dogs can make an appreciative audience but the food has to be edible ( dictionary definition: fit and suitable to be eaten). I know it’s a new/novel concept. But have spelt the word for you now, perhaps you could learn to apply it to your own cooking?

( they aren’t cookies, you are not American, you pretentious lying cow)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.