Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her visiting the sites of some of the terrible flooding over the last few years? No, me neither because it's up north and not as much of a "cause" as Grenfell was.
Has she visited or worked with anyone who was affected by the cladding debacle since? Has she done anything other than retweet an anniversary post?

She does nothing in terms of campaigning. For anything. At all. She deserves to have those flags taken off her little bleeping bio. They mean Jack (sorry) tit. Philip is more visible than her and I hate him.

Tumbleweed yesterday regarding the cost of living payments. Same over the energy companies being called out over dd. She says she cares but really she DGAS.

At least it is raining.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
The scary thing is anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet or with a burner sim?

Like a lot of the recruiters contacting you on LinkedIn don’t even have jobs available, they just want to build up their contacts to then pitch to brands with your CVs! Some people do it just to get an idea on salaries in your field/level. You’ve got to be so careful replying to people so why is she opening herself up for this? Someone could so easily call her up pretending to be a researcher for a radio show or podcast and probably glean her rates, availability, and what else she’s working on…? Or worse some sort of financial scam! She’s really dim isn’t she. :(
Dim isn't even the word, it's too generous a description. Like, there's a difference between giving out your work number to people you, you know ... work with, and it being a 'public number' you put on the internet for everyone to see, when you could easily blur it out. People paying even the slightest bit of attention will know things like her mother's maiden name, her address, her pets' names, the first line of her childhood home address, etc etc etc. It's not going to take the most sophisticated of scamming operations to empty her bank accounts. And she's allegedly had £5k or whatever stolen from her in a SIM scam before. She's a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?
I can never read that without changing in my head the line “Between us all we hold decades…” to the true line of “Between them all they hold decades…” Self-centering prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Connaught sounds very exotic to this peach from Tbilisi. Glad to have you back! And please don't don't downgrade yourself. I'm sure you can make at least the top 20 of interesting Connaught lesbians.
Thank you!
The moment I stop feeling so awful I'll give it a good go.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dim isn't even the word, it's too generous a description. Like, there's a difference between giving out your work number to people you, you know ... work with, and it being a 'public number' you put on the internet for everyone to see, when you could easily blur it out. People paying even the slightest bit of attention will know things like her mother's maiden name, her address, her pets' names, the first line of her childhood home address, etc etc etc. It's not going to take the most sophisticated of scamming operations to empty her bank accounts. And she's allegedly had £5k or whatever stolen from her in a SIM scam before. She's a moron.
Plus let's be honest, she almost certainly uses the same password for everything, and it'll either be password123, j4ckm0nr0e, or fuckt4ttle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
+ surely they can’t have entertained her? When you get a structural survey there’s always so many limitations in the report because they can’t know for sure without ripping up/out things. Where they’re registered under RCIS they can’t say anything without having literally seen the structure and all its components. And this is just for a normal okay house, why on earth would they be mithering on a crime scene they’ve not seen where nearly 100 people died in one of the very worst of circumstances?

How does anyone entertain this? The encyclopaedia of chemicals 😂 okay key stage 2 SATs science Jackie.
Yes!

It just makes no sense. I've been doing my job for a long time, have published work in my field, and would like to think I'm fairly good at what I do. If someone asked me an off-the-cuff question over the table at a dinner party, obviously I'd answer it.

But if someone rang me and said, hey, I need this information about XYZ, and you're going to have to assert this as a professional opinion, and it also will be in relation to the deaths of nearly 100 people... there's no way in hell I'd be saying anything without full context, all the evidence etc. And I'm a measly historian, for goodness sake, not someone who does something lifesaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
The Grenfell stuff is probably the grossest thing Jack has ever done, and that's saying something.

May I attempt to lighten the mood by drawing everyone's attention to Jack saying "It's important" in the above paragraph 😂 How is it important? To who? I've had people accuse me of lying about my professional experiences before and I've just ignored them and gone about my day. Should I have demanded evidence to try to sue them with?

It almost hurts how much I'm cringing at Jack's unfaltering belief that she is the main character in every story, not just her own. "It's important" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Plus let's be honest, she almost certainly uses the same password for everything, and it'll either be password123, j4ckm0nr0e, or fuckt4ttle.
Remember when we managed to 'hack into' the del Monte live before it was live because the password was DEL MONTE?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
BIB 100%.

I can easily find the floor plans online right now because of the enquiry and the reporting afterward. There are some early tweets about it like this guy but there was no confirmation at the time that it was genuine.

I know she's a total narc so I shouldn't bother even trying to work it out, but surely Jack knows that stuff like this is so easily disproven?

If all the other stuff she says about her life is 100% true (which I do not believe, but that's fairly held opinion m'lud), why would she include stories like this that so easily undermine her credibility for seemingly no purpose?

Make it make sense.
Because she gets so giddy with it, she loses all sense of reality. Her tiny smol pixie brain takes off into realms of fantasy. She never knows where the line is till it’s way way back over the horizon

Reactions: 27
Am I reading this right - is she claiming that she did this the day BEFORE the fire, because she was already concerned about safety issues? Or has she just got her timeline wrong?

ETA cos the fire happened early hours Thursday
No, Grenfell actually happened early hours Wednesday. She claims to have been looking at the plans hours later, on Wednesday morning. Can you access those plans though? I'm trying to check the plans for similar council blocks in my area and they're (obviously) not available to the public.

Reactions: 32
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
Ah yes the 'nasty campaign ' that was in actual fact one man who tweeted one time that she couldn't be a firefighter because she was too smol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?
I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes.

I can actually SMELL the bullsh*t coming off these 2 sentences.

• Haha
I only found it through a search on here, do you think it should go into the Wiki?
Yes, absolutely.

The only time I have written those two words on this forum and actually meant them. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I will never stop feeling disgusted by her behaviour over Grenfell. A couple of years of experience in the CR = 'decades of experience between us'. She is bleeping deranged.
She's got form unfortunately, a previous poster mentioned Lee Rigby and IIRC she was also at it after Sarah Everard, talking about her experiences as a lone woman, stalker etc. Then there was that horrific incident where there was a conversation about trolling and she went off on a rant about threats involving acid and her body, expressed in really crude and upsetting terms. Shortly after reminding us that SB googles her

TBH far too many people do this on SM, seizing tragedies and using them to push themselves forward or to make a political point. It's totally immoral imho.

I'd also like to pick up on Jack's insistence that she 'holds the Government to account'. I see far too many blue tickers claiming they do this and the phrase sounds quite noble and dare I say forensic, when in actuality all they really do is shout at the Government on Twitter. That's not holding anyone to account and it's not suggesting solutions either. It's just posturing, again more with a view to their own personal profile than to the actual people who may be affected.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
i'd like to nominate @Django line: the woman is a total fantasist as a thread title, please.

a grifter, a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer walk into a bar... there must be a joke in there somewhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And the only ones anyone could find were of a Pride rally and a dress up day. Surely mummy and daddy would've taken a picture at the infamous 'traaazers passing out parade'?
Do people in the control room participate in passing out parades? I’ve forensically researched this (done a Google) and it only seems to be firefighters, not the people on the phones. No doubt the latter has a tough job and rigorous training but its not quite the same.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.