Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Ugh. Despite my better judgement I started reading it. It is worse than I remember it.
She is such a ghoul.
Also worth mentioning she did the same thing about the Lee Rigby murder and Westminster attack, although that was just tweets rather than in her blog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Is there any proof she was actually at Grenfell or is it just her word?

I read about half her Grenfell article. Unsurprisingly, there's a lot of talk about herself in it. I did laugh when she said she called a scientist, reminded me of this:

BvzyyFnHNd5N1mtvS46W-EDqaf2ryrvPGpMoibtte18.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Aka 2pm when sheā€™s dragged her arse out of bed.

They go on about cancel culture, how on earth was she not ā€˜cancelledā€™ for this.
I'll never understand why she wasn't cancelled for this. Do we know how long she left the article up for?

Reactions: 39
Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?
Am I reading this right - is she claiming that she did this the day BEFORE the fire, because she was already concerned about safety issues? Or has she just got her timeline wrong?

ETA cos the fire happened early hours Thursday

• Wow
Reactions: 36
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Before I start, I'll leave the JD here for a Fire Control Operator at Essex Fire pdf_1488458395.pdf (essex-fire.gov.uk)
'I've seen a lot of bleeping fires, I remarked'... HOW? WHERE? You were sitting in an office answering calls.

I called my dad... 'building plans in hand, to howl about the rapid spread of fire, to ask about building regulations' WTF?
'I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters and a lawyer'. Who delegated this responsibility to Jack, and why was she doing this instead of helping people, you know, the 600 families she was there to help? (this one makes me really angry)
'Between us we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes'. Reader, this statement is in no way meant to patronise or belittle anyone who works as a call-handler, but she was a bleeping call-handler. Surely anyone with any type of knowledge would say, ON THE VERY bleeping MORNING AFTER THIS ATROCITY HAPPENED 'Jack, it's far too soon to say what's going on. Leave it to those in the know to work on it and if you need to share my details, I'll be happy to support if they need someone in my field'. End of.
ā€˜I pair 200 pairs of shoesā€¦ A young girl asks where it will all goā€¦ There arenā€™t enough people to make use of all the donations, I think, and the realisation strangles me slowly.ā€™

My mind is blown at her posting a photo of herself in an ill-fitting fireman's uniform as part of this article. Talk about ideas above her station.

How egotistical can one person be? There's so much more one could say on this, but what's the bleeping point? She mentions ghouls in her piece, but the only ghoul I can identify is her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
Am I reading this right - is she claiming that she did this the day BEFORE the fire, because she was already concerned about safety issues? Or has she just got her timeline wrong?

ETA cos the fire happened early hours Thursday
I think she's just mixed up the timeline or is writing it the week after the fire.

Reactions: 21
I can remember Jack asking if anyone had photos of her in uniform as some mithering ninnies were questioning her claims šŸ¤”
I worked in a police control room when I was at uni (in 2001 in uniform traazers and everything). The idea of pretending I had any knowledge of anything police related as a result is mortifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Iā€™d forgotten about this absolute abomination of a piece.

How has she ā€œseenā€ a lot of bleeping fires? She was a call handler for a few years not Red Adair, thereā€™s not a point at which she would have actually set eyes on a fire while she was at work. Sheā€™s trying to portray herself as a tough, grizzled veteran straight out of a movie.

Why was she waved through the police cordon? Did the police officer recognise her from all her tattoos and know that a (very) minor celebrity who worked for the fire service several years ago was someone who should be let in?

ā€œI called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer.ā€I very much doubt she did. ā€œBetween us all we hold decades of serviceā€ The absolute gall of using ā€œusā€ here.

I want to go on and pick this awful piece apart line by line, but I have things to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
So, basically she went to the local church to sort the boxes of donations, but in Jackā€™s mind she was in an episode of Londonā€™s Burning.
I doubt she shifted her Mediterranean, just went into twatter overdrive šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine her visiting the sites of some of the terrible flooding over the last few years? No, me neither because it's up north and not as much of a "cause" as Grenfell was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?
And they would speak to a ex call handler from outside the area why?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can remember Jack asking if anyone had photos of her in uniform as some mithering ninnies were questioning her claims šŸ¤”
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 Ā·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that tit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Finally caught up!
We've moved, I'm now Connaught's 100th least interesting lesbian.
The house is not finished, I've caught the covid after avoiding it for 2 and a half years and am in isolation in a campervan on my MIL's drive.
Thank Christ for you lot and Jack's bullshit.
Connaught sounds very exotic to this peach from Tbilisi. Glad to have you back! And please don't don't downgrade yourself. I'm sure you can make at least the top 20 of interesting Connaught lesbians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I will never stop feeling disgusted by her behaviour over Grenfell. A couple of years of experience in the CR = 'decades of experience between us'. She is bleeping deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It all provides further proof that the woman is a total fantasist, where did Jack get the bleeping floor plans from?
BIB 100%.

I can easily find the floor plans online right now because of the enquiry and the reporting afterward. There are some early tweets about it like this guy but there was no confirmation at the time that it was genuine.

I know she's a total narc so I shouldn't bother even trying to work it out, but surely Jack knows that stuff like this is so easily disproven?

If all the other stuff she says about her life is 100% true (which I do not believe, but that's fairly held opinion m'lud), why would she include stories like this that so easily undermine her credibility for seemingly no purpose?

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 37

+ surely they canā€™t have entertained her? When you get a structural survey thereā€™s always so many limitations in the report because they canā€™t know for sure without ripping up/out things. Where theyā€™re registered under RCIS they canā€™t say anything without having literally seen the structure and all its components. And this is just for a normal okay house, why on earth would they be mithering on a crime scene theyā€™ve not seen where nearly 100 people died in one of the very worst of circumstances?

How does anyone entertain this? The encyclopaedia of chemicals šŸ˜‚ okay key stage 2 SATs science Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The thing is, she was in no way equipped, nor would any of the other group be able to say for certain that the cause was an unsafe building at that early stage, she would not have helped the investigation in any way by that piece. I wonder if Big Dave made her delete it

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.