Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a huge shocker to those who were following her when Grenfell happened. On that one she claimed she had been looking at the building plans the evening before it happened!
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Scene at Monroe Towers…

Jack: On it!

(kidding she can’t drive a car or she’s poor or something, she’ll just ping a tweet to her pal at Asda - it’ll be sorted by 9am. Boom!
Aka 2pm when she’s dragged her arse out of bed.
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is 🤷‍♀️

They go on about cancel culture, how on earth was she not ‘cancelled’ for this.

Reactions: 47
Aka 2pm when she’s dragged her arse out of bed.

They go on about cancel culture, how on earth was she not ‘cancelled’ for this.
No one cared enough about her to cancel her. If an actual celeb had done something like that people would've called them out on it.

It's one of the things I think of whenever I think "maybe I'm a bit harsh on Jack..."

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I managed the first two paragraphs and had to stop.
Utter bleeping ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Not a huge shocker to those who were following her when Grenfell happened. On that one she claimed she had been looking at the building plans the evening before it happened!
WTF? are there receipts for this absolutely ghoulish fuckery?

Reactions: 19
If anyone is ever in any doubt about the size of Jack's ego, you couldn't get a more perfect example of how monstrously huge it is than this

Reactions: 58
No one cared enough about her to cancel her. If an actual celeb had done something like that people would've called them out on it.

It's one of the things I think of whenever I think "maybe I'm a bit harsh on Jack..."
Fair point, she just isn’t on the radar of most people.

It says everything you need to know about Jack Monroe when most people are sat there aghast at the horror of such a tragedy and she is rubbing her hands together thinking this is an opportunity for me. Horrendous human being.

Reactions: 41
I posted it upthread.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If anyone is ever in any doubt about the size of Jack's ego, you couldn't get a more perfect example of how monstrously huge it is than this
inflates “I answered phones” and “they let me wear the costume once”, to “I’ve seen a lot of fires and I’m an expert on building and fire regulations.” There’s nothing the ghoulish prick won’t stoop to for attention and to appear relevant. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

So, basically she went to the local church to sort the boxes of donations, but in Jack’s mind she was in an episode of London’s Burning.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
inflates “I answered phones” and “they let me wear the costume once”, to “I’ve seen a lot of fires and I’m an expert on building and fire regulations.” There’s nothing the ghoulish prick won’t stoop to for attention and to appear relevant. She is disgusting.
I can remember Jack asking if anyone had photos of her in uniform as some mithering ninnies were questioning her claims 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Maybe she's watched the Lazarus Project on Sky and thinks she can time travel back to January and give evidence? Oh no wait she barely has a working tv

Reactions: 19

Ugh. Jack made herself useful as a volunteer then. Turns up with her moleskine and a biro and sits writing that self-indulgent piece of crap, while everyone else works 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Ugh. Jack made herself useful as a volunteer then. Turns up with her moleskine and a biro and sits writing that self-indulgent piece of crap, while everyone else works 🙄.
She'll volunteer for something high profile like this when there were hundreds of local volunteers already helping.

Scenes at Jack's local food bank

"Jack Monroe?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
IMG_20220715_090559_0.jpg

Ooh!! Found an interesting article in a book at work. Might suggest Jacki reads it . Especially the bit about eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can remember Jack asking if anyone had photos of her in uniform as some mithering ninnies were questioning her claims 🤔
And the only ones anyone could find were of a Pride rally and a dress up day. Surely mummy and daddy would've taken a picture at the infamous 'traaazers passing out parade'?

Reactions: 33
Everything about this is so ghoulish, but I'm also so perplexed by this paragraph.

My Dad was head of Fire Investigation for eight years at Essex Fire and Rescue Service. A firefighter for thirty. I called him on Wednesday morning, building plans in my hand, to howl about the rapid even spread of fire, to ask about building regulations, to clarify in my rusty memory the firefighting procedures for a high rise building. I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes. And the hideous footage of the cladding well alight, the collapse of the windows, and the grim knowledge that the top floors are too structurally insecure to access to search.

If she actually did contact all these people... for what purpose? She was (supposedly) there to pair shoes. Why would she need to speak to those people?
It all provides further proof that the woman is a total fantasist, where did Jack get the bleeping floor plans from?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.