Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, I know next to nothing about dogs (hell, I learnt here that you don't take puppies for "walkies" till they're vaxxed and grown)
but she is absolutely just gonna open the back door to let that poor dog come and go and tit all over the crappy lawn, instead of properly training her, isn't she?
If she hasn’t installed a doggy loo, and isn’t clearing up, it really will be 💩 🌪 when she next mows

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ooh I didn't know Patreon was hacked. I wonder if Anonymous accept commissions. Perhaps they'd like to expose the grifters of patreon and social media.
Grunking, but I saw chatter about this on a Sims Creators page 🔺 And it was heavily suggested that if Patreon were to become a public company, they would have to release all kinds of data about their Patreons, patrons and their tiers…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched Jacks “poetry” video.

I think I’ve given myself osteoarthritis in my toes from excessive curling due to cringe.
Always the penny-pincher, even the embarrassment is second-hand.
Dying 💀

• Haha
The scary thing is anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet or with a burner sim?

Like a lot of the recruiters contacting you on LinkedIn don’t even have jobs available, they just want to build up their contacts to then pitch to brands with your CVs! Some people do it just to get an idea on salaries in your field/level. You’ve got to be so careful replying to people so why is she opening herself up for this? Someone could so easily call her up pretending to be a researcher for a radio show or podcast and probably glean her rates, availability, and what else she’s working on…? Or worse some sort of financial scam! She’s really dim isn’t she. :(
She is really dim. All this nonsense about people stalking her, being worried for her safety. I honestly don't think she is worried in the slightest about that sort of thing. Quite the opposite, I think she'd actually relish the opportunity to talk about being a victim, and enjoy the attention. I really do think she is that warped 😕.

She knows she has some obsessive followers, yet often gives out her location. Including when she's off to her meetings, that any oddball could decide to pop along to, to get close to her. Very dim indeed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I was up early today so went looking for soothsayer Jack's evidence to parliament that she predicted wheat crisis in January 2022. Her evidence session actually took place in March 2022 so after the war began. Obviously I thought soothsayer Jack wouldn't have got this wrong so checked her written evidence submission but found to my astonishment she hadn't submitted any written evidence. At risk of 🔺 I have submitted lots of evidence to select committees as it's a very useful way of getting granular complexity of an issue into a committees thinking. I would have thought Jack would have plenty of evidence (albeit in lever arch files) to submit as written evidence.

whilst I'm here I may as well throw in my thoughts on the evidence session. Jack made some good points but didn't have the depth of knowledge (imo) or the data to hand when compared to the other two witnesses in her session. She also stated a benefit (discretionary housing payments) had been withdrawn and should be reinstated - they weren't withdrawn but reduced and the Chair of Committee came back to her on that. It is a shame that she was mistaken or over exaggerated as a data informed statement about % of reduction would have been more powerful than her over egged pudding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Just to say, I hate talking on the phone and I honestly have no interest in what she has to say so she will not be getting a call from me or even a text.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was up early today so went looking for soothsayer Jack's evidence to parliament that she predicted wheat crisis in January 2022. Her evidence session actually took place in March 2022 so after the war began. Obviously I thought soothsayer Jack wouldn't have got this wrong so checked her written evidence submission but found to my astonishment she hadn't submitted any written evidence. At risk of 🔺 I have submitted lots of evidence to select committees as it's a very useful way of getting granular complexity of an issue into a committees thinking. I would have thought Jack would have plenty of evidence (albeit in lever arch files) to submit as written evidence.

whilst I'm here I may as well throw in my thoughts on the evidence session. Jack made some good points but didn't have the depth of knowledge (imo) or the data to hand when compared to the other two witnesses in her session. She also stated a benefit (discretionary housing payments) had been withdrawn and should be reinstated - they weren't withdrawn but reduced and the Chair of Committee came back to her on that. It is a shame that she was mistaken or over exaggerated as a data informed statement about % of reduction would have been more powerful than her over egged pudding.
Not a huge shocker to those who were following her when Grenfell happened. On that one she claimed she had been looking at the building plans the evening before it happened!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Oh I forgot to add to select committee post - Jack was asked about reinstatement of value lines in supermarkets and how long they would last. Her response was 'I hope over a year at least because I'd like to have a break from holding them to account' because obvs that's the important bit

apologies for repeating any points covered live back in March and the moral of the story really is don't fact check Jack early in the morning as it does nothing good for one's heart rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Not a huge shocker to those who were following her when Grenfell happened. On that one she claimed she had been looking at the building plans the evening before it happened!
putting aside the absolute ghoulish nature of this claim but I always imagine in Jacks head this scene playing out like a montage moment in Hollywood blockbuster

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if the work number on the dogs chip is to remind potential bosses she has one.

Not seen her on the telly recently, just sayin.

• Haha
This was actually my very first exposure to her and I was shocked at her hostility towards him! Should have trusted my gut reaction to her 😅
So glad I’m not the only one who noticed that! I’m one of those people that followed Jack from the very early days and was even a fan for a bit until the weird stories just stopped adding up and then I found this thread of likeminded individuals… ! She did an earlier interview with just Venetia and was perfectly nice to her if a bit “woe is me” as is her brand. So odd, I don’t get what she had against him. And the interrupting was so cringe… !

Reactions: 22
Space squig seems to have given up on asking on Twitter so may resort to her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Along with holibobs, choccies and naughty(used by adults in relation to themselves “oh I had another depressing cookie, bit naughty of me 🤮🤮)
the word poop is up there for most objectionable word to exist imo.
Could you add nom nom nom to that list please? It makes me want to punch a wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.