Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(incredibly amusing listen, she comes off as a conceited twit and is super rude to Venetia’s now husband)
This was actually my very first exposure to her and I was shocked at her hostility towards him! Should have trusted my gut reaction to her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 25
mr kcc just said this lass in the soda stream ad looks like jack. poor woman

20220714_223423.jpg

can't see it myself. mind you, I couldn't see it when youse all said she looks like danniella westbrook

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To be honest it's a good job Boris cancelled on her. Downing Street would be hell on earth with all the egos in that room. Honestly I bet the staff begged him to cancel or threatened to oust him back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who on earth can read a phone number engraved in swirly writing on a metal tag off a photo on Twitter? The squigs have got much better eyesight than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The grooming costs of that dog will be expensive. The little miniature schnauzer I looked after the other week costs £45 for a trim, shampoo and dry. I can only think that Content will be nearer the £75 mark. And they need doing often.
I have two poms who go to the groomers every six weeks. It costs me £66 a pop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
also, public number? what? is that for when the political prisoners can't dm?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Or the people she's helping with their benefit claims and haven't got any phone credit and need to call her?
Wonder if it gets used like the sex line did when we were wayward young tweens with duck all to do.
Ring them up, giggle ask a silly question, giggle some more then hang up giggling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who on earth can read a phone number engraved in swirly writing on a metal tag off a photo on Twitter? The squigs have got much better eyesight than me.
I can’t even see anything that resembles numbers on that tag! She should still be careful though.

I do not want to know Jack‘s phone number, she probably thinks this evil canal would love to get hold of it and make calls like this.

ETA. Haha, basically what you were saying @Onestorytoomany !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
literally thinks she's the fourth emergency service?

Hi Jack, I’ve got a bit of an ouchie mouth please can you let me have the recipe for the butter miso soup?

Yes, we are poor.

Um OK, when are you going to ping it though? It really is an emergency.

Ok, sorry to upset you we will wait for the ping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Hi Jack, I’ve got a bit of an ouchie mouth please can you let me have the recipe for the butter miso soup?

Yes, we are poor.

Um OK, when are you going to ping it though? It really is an emergency.

Ok, sorry to upset you we will wait for the ping.
Yeah? Ouchie mouth? Yeah, you're on speakerphone. You're poor, right? Yeah, I'll ping it over in ten, just a bit busy
1657837573022.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s the point of putting orange peel in cookies that also contain artificially flavoured smarties and M&Ms. You won’t taste it at all.

I mean I could just stopped that sentence at “what’s the point” but I do go on sometimes.
The Elements of Style by Strunk and White: Omit Needless Words. You wouldn't find that bad boy on Jack's bookshelf, unless it's another performative uncracked spine jobby.

Remember when Jack lived in perma-fear for her and SB's safety due to stalkers and wrote thousands of words on the subject? Here's my phone number, bothered pal.

It's a good job Jack didn't go in the military because her appropriation of experiences that aren't actually hers would have seen her taken down by The Walter Mitty Hunter's Club years ago if she had tried the equivalent of her Grenfell bollocks: 'I was at Goose Green...'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.